Search found 376 matches
- Wed May 15, 2019 7:34 pm
- Forum: Fantasy Master Maze products
- Topic: ROTA I & Cat I Sold Out?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 1765
They also had some of the ROTA 4x4 intersection pieces with the painted mosaic floors. Really? I didn't see those! I would have loved to have gotten even one. grrrr :evil: edit - I never got an e-mail alert, either (even checked spam for it - nope). I just checked the 4x4 Intersections page and it ...
- Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:46 am
- Forum: Game Tiles Collector Mods
- Topic: City Builder - Antiqued Look on Floors?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 438
Watered down Stone edge is what I used. Very heavy on the water and then I use a paper towel to mostly dry off the raised portions without getting two deep. I usually do two coats and mine look pretty much like the factory paint job.
- Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:09 pm
- Forum: Dwarven Forge News
- Topic: Greetings from the Forge: Part 3 Rise of the Greetings
- Replies: 290
- Views: 27335
I bought them during the kickstarter and more afterwards. I like them, but am not happy that the scale was way off from the town guard, since I painted some townguard up with the same blue scheme before the castles shipped.