Search found 15 matches
- Sun May 14, 2017 1:48 am
- Forum: Post-Campaign Topics
- Topic: When you get your notification/stuff.......
- Replies: 283
- Views: 74933
For those of you are living outside United States, yesterday I got a call from shipping company to arrange for delivery. Today, I got notice email from Dwarven Forge that the order shipped. 😊 I live in Hong Kong, so I'm guessing their factory is close by in Southern China /Pearl River Delta. No ment...
- Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 am
- Forum: Kickstarter 4 - Castles
- Topic: Anyone considered RS + CC?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6037
Yes, I'm doing it (plus omse other stuff too). I'm an international back and the difference for shipping between pre-made sets and a la carte is just to great to ignore.
- Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:53 pm
- Forum: Kickstarter Updates
- Topic: 2x2 City building tiles to match the 4x4 floors.
- Replies: 267
- Views: 104593
I like the new offset grid because it removes the weird half spaces that exist in KS1 tiles. My group always plays with grids (Pathfinder or D&D) and dealing with those half-spaces is much worse than making the adjustment necessary when moving from offset<->unoffset grids.