Greetings from the Forge!

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Greetings from the Forge!

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:49 am

Oldent wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:41 pm
"choke' Choke. It looks like you are right" :!: He gasped as the sickening odor and evil green glow of the alchemist's latest pesticide begins to saturate the already unbreathable air. Screams of "Raid" can be heard in the distance.

"To late" smirked the technomancer as a gout of shearing flame roared in to the closed space. "Burn vermin burn BooHAHAHAHAAAAA!" added his assistant.
Is this what you humans call 'predictive text' ?
I am the Game and I want to Play

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:41 am

He is teenage Rat who has just met a lizard girl on his first day at work, a bit early for marriage talk!

But why is he armed with a sword? when clearly he must be a demon with a spear like the rest of his family. I mean they are eating their breakfast with spears.

Now if we were being sensible we'd pick C as he is not very confident, on his first day and on the way to speak to the chief he could pick up some muscle with the Croc twins!

But for comedy value we pick B especially as it doesn't discount a backup plan of A or C.
You got to see how a Rat flits with a lizard.
I am the Game and I want to Play

WhiskeyandPeaches
Goblin
Goblin

Post by WhiskeyandPeaches » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:21 am

I vote B.

kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by kodiakbear » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:34 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:57 am
I'm gonna vote B so I can see what a rat/lizard hybrid looks like after the marriage.
Jr does not seem like much of a fighter so A is out, if role playing this character.

So if it is a choice between talking to a more than likely big scary lizard man or hitting on a girl, it is still a really tough call for this teenage sewer rat.

But where I think his mind is at with her comment.
"My people are almost extinct, and I am doing this to save both our clans"

Just makes AnimeSensei vote sound right for Jr thoughts.

So I will vote B with the knowledge that this forum is mostly PG and no amount of flirting is going to get Jr out of talking to her chief/dad.

Pizzabagel
Orc
Orc

Post by Pizzabagel » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:15 pm

(Sigh) voting C... if only most of my players would pick B. As a DM, I REALLY don’t want to have to roleplay cross species seduction.

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

Post by unclebilly » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:39 pm

Vote B

Dolken
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Dolken » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:26 pm

B

Oldent
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Oldent » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:41 pm

"choke' Choke. It looks like you are right" :!: He gasped as the sickening odor and evil green glow of the alchemist's latest pesticide begins to saturate the already unbreathable air. Screams of "Raid" can be heard in the distance.

"To late" smirked the technomancer as a gout of shearing flame roared in to the closed space. "Burn vermin burn BooHAHAHAHAAAAA!" added his assistant.
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

Talistran
Orc
Orc

Post by Talistran » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:54 pm

C.

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:03 pm

Torn between C and B - but i do have a pet Croc (or two depending on how you count) so clearly i have a soft spot for reptiles...

I vote B

Can we make this a separate section on the forum? Then each days post can be a poll and we wont see the results until after we vote - seems better for us the players and easier on Nina et al.

Plus anyone who wants to play along even years from now will be able to click the threads in order and follow the story!
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939