Greetings from the Forge!

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
Pizzabagel
Orc
Orc
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Re: Greetings from the Forge!

Post by Pizzabagel » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:41 pm

Hmm, I’ll vote A, but I’m not sure he has enough time to read the pages.

User avatar
kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 2448
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:47 pm
Location: Redwood Empire

Re: Greetings from the Forge!

Post by kitenerd » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:46 am

As tempting as it is to use the vials because we haven’t used them yet we need to get his attention and we need to get attention quickly. We have wasted far too much time already. Weneed to show him the dolls and we need to get them to mobilize the guard

I vote B
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

Dolken
Goblin
Goblin
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:56 am
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Greetings from the Forge!

Post by Dolken » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:42 am

Vote C

User avatar
Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1498
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am
Location: Ely Cambridgeshire UK

Re: Greetings from the Forge!

Post by Rabbit Burner » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:26 am

dice4hire wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:16 am
Vote "D to be one of "those" players.
If option D is - 'sod this for a game of soldiers! you elope with Saress to a valley deep in the mountains to raise furry Lizard rats' then we would vote for that.

but otherwise we vote C - as we have not tried them yet.

Thanks K-bear and AS :)
I am the Game and I want to Play

User avatar
dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 3030
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 7:13 pm
Location: Nagoya Japan

Re: Greetings from the Forge!

Post by dice4hire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:16 am

Vote "D to be one of "those" players.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

User avatar
Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc
Posts: 189
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:29 pm
Location: The Forge

Re: Greetings from the Forge!

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:46 am

I'm sorry that this is going up so late. I was out of the office today, and it slipped through the cracks. Don't worry about being late with voting, you will have all of tomorrow also. My apologies!

🔥⚔️Now for Part 10 of Decide your Doom!⚔️🔥
Image
The Chief seems scholarly so you show him the journal.
He snatches the book and starts flipping through the pages.
“This is proof that the snakes have been working to turn us all against each other so they can take control,” you state. The chief adjusts his reading glasses lower on his snout. “Well it might say that but how am I supposed to know? I can’t read this scratch.”
“Look at the pictures,” Saress replies. “It’s a tribe of lizardfolk being brutally murdered by smiling snake people.”

The chief shakes his head in disbelief, “This could mean anything, I can’t read the caption. It might say this is what we don’t want to happen to the lizardfolk, the greatest race to exist. My human adviser Durkalin might know, I will send for him at once.”

Upon hearing the name you remember the cloaked figure unhinging his jaws and a chill runs down your spine. Both of you are shocked by the chief’s ignorance and stubbornness. Saress whispers to you, “We have to run, Durkalin can’t see us here. Follow my lead.” She pushes over a stack of books grabs your paw and flees. “SARESS GET BACK HERE!” Her father yells with rage.

When you get clear you try reassure Saress, “That must have been very difficult, but we can still save your people. We must try the humans. If we can convince them to help us we still have a fighting chance.”

Saress nods her head somberly, and you both head toward the city. Upon arriving you head for the town hall to speak to the mayor. On the way you get strange looks from the townsfolk. Some even shout profanities at you and throw garbage. This raises your hackles, but does not stop you. There is a guard in front of the doors so you and Saress decide the best way in is to avoid him and climb through the window. The Mayor is startled by your entrance. You signal for him to be quiet, and your visible weapons intimidate him. You have seconds to show him evidence of your claims before he calls the guards. What do you choose?

Vote A To show him the journal pages
Vote B To show him the strange dolls
Vote C To show him the vials
Nina, Valorian Seneschal

User avatar
AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 3674
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:03 pm
Location: South Weber, UT

Re: Greetings from the Forge!

Post by AnimeSensei » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:33 am

Guess they got busy today and didn't visit the forums. Thanks, KB.

C, because we haven't tried them yet.
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

User avatar
kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1781
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:28 am

Re: Greetings from the Forge!

Post by kodiakbear » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:12 am

Dwarven Forge
14 hrs ·
🔥⚔️Now for Part 10 of Decide your Doom!⚔️🔥
The Chief seems scholarly so you show him the journal.
He snatches the book and starts flipping through the pages.
“This is proof that the snakes have been working to turn us all against each other so they can take control,” you state. The chief adjusts his reading glasses lower on his snout. “Well it might say that but how am I supposed to know? I can’t read this scratch.”
“Look at the pictures,” Saress replies. “It’s a tribe of lizardfolk being brutally murdered by smiling snake people.”
The chief shakes his head in disbelief, “This could mean anything, I can’t read the caption. It might say this is what we don’t want to happen to the lizardfolk, the greatest race to exist. My human adviser Durkalin might know, I will send for him at once.”
Upon hearing the name you remember the cloaked figure unhinging his jaws and a chill runs down your spine. Both of you are shocked by the chief’s ignorance and stubbornness. Saress whispers to you, “We have to run, Durkalin can’t see us here. Follow my lead.” She pushes over a stack of books grabs your paw and flees. “SARESS GET BACK HERE!” Her father yells with rage.
When you get clear you try reassure Saress, “That must have been very difficult, but we can still save your people. We must try the humans. If we can convince them to help us we still have a fighting chance.”
Saress nods her head somberly, and you both head toward the city. Upon arriving you head for the town hall to speak to the mayor. On the way you get strange looks from the townsfolk. Some even shout profanities at you and throw garbage. This raises your hackles, but does not stop you. There is a guard in front of the doors so you and Saress decide the best way in is to avoid him and climb through the window. The Mayor is startled by your entrance. You signal for him to be quiet, and your visible weapons intimidate him. You have seconds to show him evidence of your claims before he calls the guards. What do you choose?
Vote A To show him the journal pages
Vote B To show him the strange dolls
Vote C To show him the vials

User avatar
Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1498
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am
Location: Ely Cambridgeshire UK

Re: Greetings from the Forge!

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:30 am

AnimeSensei wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:22 am
Rabbit Burner wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:37 am
That would keep the 'we want more heads on spikes' brigade happy
So.... you? ;)
Maybe ....... ;)

But a few doofers bemoaned they did not have enough heads on spikes
to be fair can you ever have enough?

We have 8 and we don't think it too many.
I am the Game and I want to Play

User avatar
AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 3674
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:03 pm
Location: South Weber, UT

Re: Greetings from the Forge!

Post by AnimeSensei » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:22 am

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:37 am
That would keep the 'we want more heads on spikes' brigade happy
So.... you? ;)
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests