Greetings from the Forge! (now with 50% more greetings)

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Re: Greetings from the Forge! (now with 50% more greetings)

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Tonight on our livestream, we're giving away a painted Shrine of Sysuul* - the epic final Encounter of the Dungeon of Doom (a $500 value!). The giveaway will happen at 8:30pm EST. You have to be watching then to be eligible, and the winner will be selected live on the air!

* Prize to be shipped late summer. Applicable taxes, shipping outside of the US not included.
watch for free: twitch.tv/dndbeyond

Nina, Valorian Seneschal

Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 am

Have any of you received your Dungeon of Doom pledges yet? I would love to hear your thoughts.

More Dungeon of Doom! 🔥☠️⚔️ Today's awesome fan build was created by Dee Hinkson! Using encouters 1-6 Dee and his boys built a maze leading to a "powerful bad guys" room at the end. Thanks guys for sharing your build!
Nina, Valorian Seneschal

Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:48 am

Hey Guys here is the more info on the Origins game fair event.

Join us this Friday (6/15) live from Origins Game Fair! We will be doing some big reveals that cannot be missed. 🙌

⚔️2:30-3:00 PM (EST): New From Dwarven Forge with Adam Bradford, Stefan Pokorny, and Nate Taylor!
⚔️6:00-8:30 PM (EST): Exclusive Kickstarter 6 Caverns Reveal and Live Play! Featuring Stefan Pokorny, Nate Taylor, and an all-star cast of special guests.

Not going to origins? Watch it live on twitch!
🔥 twitch.tv/dndbeyond 🔥
Nina, Valorian Seneschal

Pizzabagel
Orc
Orc

Post by Pizzabagel » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:04 pm

Thanks very much!

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

Post by unclebilly » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:06 am

zenako wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:59 am
Valorian_Seneschal wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:25 am
Pizzabagel wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:43 pm

Sorry to be an idiot, but I tried searching online for this event and couldn’t find it. Would you be willing to post a link for those of us who chose Intelligence as our dump stat? ☹️ Thanks very much, this looks awesome.
I actually couldn't find the exact link either. I think it will be easy to find the day of the event. I will be sure to post it up for everyone to go watch! It will probably also be linked from here: https://www.dndbeyond.com/
Almost certainly. D&DBeyond has a Youtube channel and has worked with the D&D Twitch channel. I believe that they have worked with both in the past for livestreams.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPy-33 ... Qade0qJmkw

zenako
Goblin
Goblin

Post by zenako » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:59 am

Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:25 am
Pizzabagel wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:27 pm
Join us next week for & Beyond - Live from @OriginsGames. Join hosts Adam Bradford and Todd Kenreck streaming from Noon to 9 PM ET with special guests and a live play session from us with exclusive reveals from our upcoming Kickstarter! This will be the first place to see some of these pieces so if you enjoy beans don't miss it!
Sorry to be an idiot, but I tried searching online for this event and couldn’t find it. Would you be willing to post a link for those of us who chose Intelligence as our dump stat? ☹️ Thanks very much, this looks awesome.
I actually couldn't find the exact link either. I think it will be easy to find the day of the event. I will be sure to post it up for everyone to go watch! It will probably also be linked from here: https://www.dndbeyond.com/
Almost certainly. D&DBeyond has a Youtube channel and has worked with the D&D Twitch channel. I believe that they have worked with both in the past for livestreams.

Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:26 am

zenako wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:16 pm
Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:19 pm
William wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:44 am
Travis and Matt?
yes exactly
When was that? A private game with Matt playing? Cool!
Yup, one of our customers Shad Ross did the build for the game
Nina, Valorian Seneschal

Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:25 am

Pizzabagel wrote:
Join us next week for & Beyond - Live from @OriginsGames. Join hosts Adam Bradford and Todd Kenreck streaming from Noon to 9 PM ET with special guests and a live play session from us with exclusive reveals from our upcoming Kickstarter! This will be the first place to see some of these pieces so if you enjoy beans don't miss it!
Nina, Valorian Seneschal

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:56 am

9 hours... should give us plenty of time for screenshotting and figuring out new pieces. :)
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Pizzabagel
Orc
Orc

Post by Pizzabagel » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:43 pm