Resin Lakes and Rivers Sets!

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Resin Lakes and Rivers Sets!

Post by William » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:01 pm

kitenerd wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:19 pm
i still hold out hope each time i refresh my email... but then i am an optomist (and a cynic - which is a weird combo - somehow i can be sarcastic and critical of everything and still whistle a happy tune and believe that things will be alright - i need therapy!)
Oh, NO you don't. :roll: :P
That sounds like myself and most people I know.
We can't ALL need therapy. ;) :lol:
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:19 pm

i still hold out hope each time i refresh my email... but then i am an optomist (and a cynic - which is a weird combo - somehow i can be sarcastic and critical of everything and still whistle a happy tune and believe that things will be alright - i need therapy!)
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

zenako
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by zenako » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:51 pm

Anything new on this front? Have all the sets been awarded? Should we keep looking for something in our inbox, or has that time passed?

Curious minds want to know.

AstroCat
Orc
Orc

Post by AstroCat » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:03 pm

thebigteacher wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:14 pm
I got one and it arrived the week before Christmas. It is all mine and I'll be keeping it. I now have 3 lake sets, 1 open water set, 1 river set and 1 lake expansion set. They make for great settings.
That's awesome... jealous! :D I just got 1 lake expansion, I'd love to get more, but can't drop like $700-$800 per set!?! Just can't do it.

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:57 pm

kitenerd wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:25 am
Except that i have a long history of acquiring DF under the rationalization of parting with half of it later only to keep it in my horde forever ;)
Wow. Really? You must be the only Trog who's ever had this happen...I just don't understand it...<shifts chair to avoid DF still in box piled on office floor>

The Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt
WeaselWarGod

thebigteacher
Orc
Orc

Post by thebigteacher » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:14 pm

I got one and it arrived the week before Christmas. It is all mine and I'll be keeping it. I now have 3 lake sets, 1 open water set, 1 river set and 1 lake expansion set. They make for great settings.

Blue Prophet
Orc
Orc

Post by Blue Prophet » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:25 pm

I hope we get an announcement about when these are all gone.

As it could take time to hear back from each winner, I'm okay with this taking some time. I still have a hope of getting one.

It will be nice to know when to give up hope. (Other than winning the lottery of course, haha)

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:06 am

zenako wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:55 am
kitenerd wrote:
Except that i have a long history of acquiring DF under the rationalization of parting with half of it later only to keep it in my horde forever ;)
That is a curse many collectors of such things endure. I will say however, that once you break thru the letting some of it go barrier, it becomes much easier with each passing transaction. One reason my wife has no issues with my collections is she knows I am being somewhat responsible and also selling off almost as much as comes in.
I have the same affliction kitenerd has and my wife knows it all too well. I can never talk her into a buy if I tell her I'll sell off some of it, I end up talking myself into keeping it all. So, the resell thing doesn't sell here. ;) :lol:
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

zenako
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by zenako » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:55 am

kitenerd wrote:
That is a curse many collectors of such things endure. I will say however, that once you break thru the letting some of it go barrier, it becomes much easier with each passing transaction. One reason my wife has no issues with my collections is she knows I am being somewhat responsible and also selling off almost as much as comes in.

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:25 am

"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939