Dwarven Forge Quarterly

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Dwarven Forge Quarterly

Post by William » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:01 am

Urlik Skarsol wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:33 am
Hi all:

If you don't mind my asking, how exactly to you sign up/subscribe? I've looked all over, and I can't find anything...

regards,

-t
Check the white lettering E-Mail List link at the upper right of this page. ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

Urlik Skarsol
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Urlik Skarsol » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:33 am

GardenDM wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:48 pm
Weltenlaeufer wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:25 am
Is it sent out already? I signed up a few weeks ago and checked spam but didnt receive it yet.
Yes, went out today. I received it on two different email accounts (b/c, reasons?), so you may want to double check your subscription / subscribe again.
Hi all:

If you don't mind my asking, how exactly to you sign up/subscribe? I've looked all over, and I can't find anything...

regards,

-t

Tyrant
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Tyrant » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:13 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:54 pm
Tyrant wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:24 pm
I'm interested in seeing what the new City configurations are going to be. Since I saw the discussion about the new Castle configurations, I have wondered if they were going to look at some of the other past KS and create new layouts. For City, I would buy a decent looking tavern if I knew I could everything in one go (along with knowing that I could expand it later). I don't plan on buying a big city layout, but a few pre-made buildings that I can use over and over again would be nice.
A big building would be nice, especially because normal 4x4 floors are so hard to come by.
Yeah that is one thing I have noticed as I have looked over the available sets and part of the reason for my desire to see a couple complete buildings show up.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:54 pm

Tyrant wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:24 pm
I'm interested in seeing what the new City configurations are going to be. Since I saw the discussion about the new Castle configurations, I have wondered if they were going to look at some of the other past KS and create new layouts. For City, I would buy a decent looking tavern if I knew I could everything in one go (along with knowing that I could expand it later). I don't plan on buying a big city layout, but a few pre-made buildings that I can use over and over again would be nice.
A big building would be nice, especially because normal 4x4 floors are so hard to come by.
102 Resin and 212 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Tyrant
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Tyrant » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:24 pm

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:42 pm

For some reason all the links in the email were broken so I could not really see it well. Anyone have the link to see it in my browser?
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:48 pm

Weltenlaeufer wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:25 am
Is it sent out already? I signed up a few weeks ago and checked spam but didnt receive it yet.
Yes, went out today. I received it on two different email accounts (b/c, reasons?), so you may want to double check your subscription / subscribe again.

ForestZ
Ogre
Ogre

Post by ForestZ » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:24 pm

I really loved the Dirge encounter. The puzzle aspect itself is great, and I really enjoyed how it makes use of 5th edition rules. The inclusion of the Inspiration for Dwarf characters upon completion was great! I still struggle to work Inspiration into my game in a meanginful way. And the DC 25 - Performance check at the end was pretty clever too. Only slight disappointment was that the actual dirge itself didn't make a bit more musical sense. I may rework those notes to be something in a more convincing scale. (To be fair, I played it on a guitar first...may sound better on an keyboard. Will try that later.)

That lava piece certainly does look nice. If it's part of the Wildlands KS, that's very interesting.

Weltenlaeufer
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Weltenlaeufer » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:25 am

Return to “Dwarven Forge News”