Dwarven Forge Quarterly

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
Weltenlaeufer
Orc
Orc

Re: Dwarven Forge Quarterly

Post by Weltenlaeufer » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:50 am

Urlik Skarsol wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:27 am
Hmmm... yeah, I did that a few months ago. I also dug through the spam/junk folder and didn't see anything there. Any chance someone could post these? I'm assuming it's just a pdf?

Thanks!

-t
Yeah I signed up too a few times with different accounts lately but havent received a confirmation or this newsletter. Nothing in junk either....Seems to be a bug at the signup system.

Urlik Skarsol
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Urlik Skarsol » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:27 am

Hmmm... yeah, I did that a few months ago. I also dug through the spam/junk folder and didn't see anything there. Any chance someone could post these? I'm assuming it's just a pdf?

Thanks!

-t

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:01 am

Urlik Skarsol wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:33 am
Hi all:

If you don't mind my asking, how exactly to you sign up/subscribe? I've looked all over, and I can't find anything...

regards,

-t
Check the white lettering E-Mail List link at the upper right of this page. ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

Urlik Skarsol
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Urlik Skarsol » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:33 am

GardenDM wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:48 pm
Weltenlaeufer wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:25 am
Is it sent out already? I signed up a few weeks ago and checked spam but didnt receive it yet.
Yes, went out today. I received it on two different email accounts (b/c, reasons?), so you may want to double check your subscription / subscribe again.
Hi all:

If you don't mind my asking, how exactly to you sign up/subscribe? I've looked all over, and I can't find anything...

regards,

-t

Tyrant
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Tyrant » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:13 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:54 pm
Tyrant wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:24 pm
I'm interested in seeing what the new City configurations are going to be. Since I saw the discussion about the new Castle configurations, I have wondered if they were going to look at some of the other past KS and create new layouts. For City, I would buy a decent looking tavern if I knew I could everything in one go (along with knowing that I could expand it later). I don't plan on buying a big city layout, but a few pre-made buildings that I can use over and over again would be nice.
A big building would be nice, especially because normal 4x4 floors are so hard to come by.
Yeah that is one thing I have noticed as I have looked over the available sets and part of the reason for my desire to see a couple complete buildings show up.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:54 pm

Tyrant wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:24 pm
I'm interested in seeing what the new City configurations are going to be. Since I saw the discussion about the new Castle configurations, I have wondered if they were going to look at some of the other past KS and create new layouts. For City, I would buy a decent looking tavern if I knew I could everything in one go (along with knowing that I could expand it later). I don't plan on buying a big city layout, but a few pre-made buildings that I can use over and over again would be nice.
A big building would be nice, especially because normal 4x4 floors are so hard to come by.
100 Resin and 237 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Tyrant
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Tyrant » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:24 pm

scott102303
Orc
Orc

Post by scott102303 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:06 pm

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:42 pm

For some reason all the links in the email were broken so I could not really see it well. Anyone have the link to see it in my browser?
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:48 pm

Weltenlaeufer wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:25 am
Is it sent out already? I signed up a few weeks ago and checked spam but didnt receive it yet.
Yes, went out today. I received it on two different email accounts (b/c, reasons?), so you may want to double check your subscription / subscribe again.

Return to “Dwarven Forge News”