Gen Con 2019

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Gen Con 2019

Post by dice4hire » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:33 am

Did not see that. Too late to delete also.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:02 am

oh sure - boost your post count...
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:27 am

The random bin was very nice the one year I was there. It also seems like a good way to get rid of pieces you cannot sell as sets any more. Perhaps have a smaller bargain area as I saw a lot of pieces, like unpainted KSI walls and such that were not moving at all.

Selling full starter sets is a great idea also, if you can move that much stuff and have the space, as the booth was not really that large when I was there.

Another option for the bargain bin is grab bags. No way to know what is in them. You could make painted and unpainted bags.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:26 am

The random bin was very nice the one year I was there. It also seems like a good way to get rid of pieces you cannot sell as sets any more. Perhaps have a smaller bargain area as I saw a lot of pieces, like unpainted KSI walls and such that were not moving at all.

Selling full starter sets is a great idea also, if you can move that much stuff and have the space, as the booth was not really that large when I was there.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:08 pm

I liked the random bin. I'd keep it.

I like the idea of starter sets. Maybe have a drawing for a free one at the booth?

Or have a gift certificate deal where if you by $X in product you get a gift card to the website?
100 Resin and 237 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Gen Con 2019

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:14 pm

Hey Everyone,
I'll be posting Gen Con news here as we have it.

Streams:
-Tickets are available for our live play reveal event! This will be Nate DMing a game with Stefan and 5 celebrities. So far we have Ember Moon from Rollout and Satine Phoenix.
https://www.gencon.com/events/162049

-We will have a smaller stream similar to the artists Salon from last year. It will be Nate, Elye, Myself and one more person talking about the process. More info TBA.

Booth Games:
We have been having some delays getting these approved by Gen Con. We will update you as soon as registration for those opens. We will have some forum exclusive games, and I will post a survey on here for those like last year.

Giveaways:
We will do something similar to the one piece for backers/forumites/followers that we did at PAX. We will probably also have a drawing of some sort to win some set of some kind.

For Sale at the Booth:
What should we sell? We are thinking to try stocking a few started sets instead of the chaotic random piece bazaar. Any thoughts?
Nina, Valorian Seneschal

Return to “Dwarven Forge News”