Wildlands Survey

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Wildlands Survey

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:02 am

Excellent work DF :)

dice4hire wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:29 pm
I certainly like the mention of ruins. Wilderness ruins could get me to spend too much, just sayin'

+51 on this

Ruins always gets us excited :)

dice4hire wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:06 am
The blurb had nothing about swamps.......

Like we said Excellent work DF :D

Valorian_Seneschal wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:45 am
Thank you everyone! This is going to be really helpful for us to have included you all earlier on in the process. In regard to timing we don’t have a concrete date yet, but certainly later than January. Perhaps even early spring.

Consider us a little suprised (see a previous post on some thread about when KS7 might start) but only a little ;)
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

Arsolos
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Arsolos » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:29 pm

I'm really hoping for good transition pieces between the various wildlands environments and caverns and dungeons. Some pieces similar to the old Realm of the Ancients entryway would be amazing and really add value to Wildlands.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:32 pm

GardenDM wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:29 pm
Thank you everyone! This is going to be really helpful for us to have included you all earlier on in the process. In regard to timing we don’t have a concrete date yet, but certainly later than January. Perhaps even early spring.
Also good news (in my book)! I'm feeling a bit drained from the pre-order and 6.66, so a few extra months to save up for (SWAMPS) KS7 is greatly appreciated. :D

Just have to keep making my Will saves to not spend it all in the DF store...
If only you could change your name to SwampDM, the path to the swamp side of the force would be complete.
100 Resin and 237 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:29 pm

Also good news (in my book)! I'm feeling a bit drained from the pre-order and 6.66, so a few extra months to save up for (SWAMPS) KS7 is greatly appreciated. :D

Just have to keep making my Will saves to not spend it all in the DF store...

Tyrant
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Tyrant » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:54 pm

I appreciate the opportunity to take surveys like this to help convey thoughts on future offerings. The only comment on the survey itself is that I wish there were a few more areas to elaborate on our choices/thoughts. I think this would help contextualize the choices, but I understand it would also take a lot more time to get a feel for the reasons behind the answers. Any way, just a thought I had. As is, any survey at all is a positive so I don't want to come off as complaining.

Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:45 am

Nina, Valorian Seneschal

Talistran
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Talistran » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:26 am

I really appreciate the survey. Involving the customer base prior to the KS was one of the areas I identified as a good move a while back. Thank you, sincerely!

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:06 am

The blurb had nothing about swamps.......
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

period3
Orc
Orc

Post by period3 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:42 pm

The survey didn't ask about time. Maybe there is no flexibility there. I really hope it happens later than January though. xmas is expensive.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:29 pm

I certainly like the mention of ruins. Wilderness ruins could get me to spend too much, just sayin'
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Return to “Dwarven Forge News”