Fantasy Floor Set Due To Be Releases in October

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
zoroaster100
Ogre
Ogre

Post by zoroaster100 » Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:04 pm

So is the Fantasy Floor Set and the Fantasy Starter Set still due to be released in October? What is the release date? Can't wait to get my hands on the new stuff, especially the Fantasy Floor Set.

MyLordVoid
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by MyLordVoid » Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:32 am

Were I To Guess, (Which is ALL that it would be), I would Hazzard to Say that by Nature of Being "Modular" there will probably be 2 Inch "Banks" with Cavern Flooring along one or more edges and "Water" along the Other(s)... As well as maybe some Larger All Water Sections so that the "Rivers" or "Lakes" can be any Width that you have enough Sets to Make...?

zoroaster100
Ogre
Ogre

Post by zoroaster100 » Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:17 am

The main problem with what other companies offer in terms of river sets is that the better ones seem to be in a scale which would make the rivers at least 10' accross. I hope that when DF makes the water sets they include tiles which permit putting in a stream that is only one tile wide (5' or less wide) as well as wider rivers or an undground lake.

MyLordVoid
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by MyLordVoid » Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:15 pm

Zoro,

Me Too... And as Dante has Pointed Out Pegasus has Some Decent Above Ground Rivers... I Have not Seen them, But Dante Seems Happy Enough with the Company...

Orc
Orc

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:55 pm

Thanks for the info. Well, the fantasy floors are right around the corner, which is great. But since water stuff is not due out anytime soon, I'll go ahead and buy a "river set" from elsewhere to use as a temporary inferior substitute in the current DF cavern sets in the meantime. I'd still plan to buy the water stuff from DF when it eventually comes out though.

brvheart
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by brvheart » Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:12 am

Thor!!!! Was begging to think you fell victim to one of your own traps! Welcome back:)

Yeah my budget can wait at least a few months at least.

MyLordVoid
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by MyLordVoid » Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:24 am

Thor,

It Seems it was About 2 Months Ago... You Heard there would Be No Immediate Release of River/ Lake Set... Have Not Seen you Again until Now... You Sure You Don't Know Something you're not Tellin'...?......

Thor
Orc
Orc

Post by Thor » Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:38 pm

Late next year? Ahhhhhhh!

I can wait..................

My players are just begging to go swim/drowning!!!!!

Please hurry! :shock:

MyLordVoid
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by MyLordVoid » Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:57 am

Zoro,

My Understanding is Oct-Nov For Floor Sets... And that there is No Date announced for River/ Lakes... But that it COULD be Late Next Year?

Orc
Orc

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:32 am

Just wondering if an official or estimated release date had been announced for the new upcoming fantasy floor set? How about the cavern river and lake set?

Return to “Dwarven Forge News”