Please Post Your Medieval Building Set Thoughts Here

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
crioux
Orc
Orc

Post by crioux » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:41 pm

I had trouble finding the pictures, I only found those. I still have the prototypes somewhere, I could take new photos if someone is interested.
Maybe we had the same idea, maybe he did see the photos. Anyway, I'm glad I contributed. You version is still a lot better than mine :)

Have you ever thought of some kind of "reward" program for the ideas we sent if they get used ? I'm talking small rewards, like Rebate Coupons.

BTW, I can't find how to upload photos. The ones I submitted are on-line images. If my web site is down or ever close, the pics will diseapear.

Zaltar of Valoria
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Zaltar of Valoria » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:15 pm

The floor pattern was my idea. I sent it to Stephan in 2003. Along with plans for second floor and roofing.

I will upload some of the pictures I sent him soon.

yes, if you wish, please resend those ideas as they have been lost since...it has been 3 moves and 2 computers since then...actually I thought Jeff decided the floor pattern for the MBS set...but who knows.... perhaps he saw your drawings along with mine in stacks of materials I sent him?

Thanks again in any case!

crioux
Orc
Orc

Post by crioux » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:20 pm

The floor pattern was my idea. I sent it to Stephan in 2003. Along with plans for second floor and roofing.

I will upload some of the pictures I sent him soon.

maulhelm
Goblin
Goblin

Post by maulhelm » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:02 pm

Hello all,
Yes I will be getting at last one MBS ... maybe two. I still need the cav
lake set so maybe one of each? Christmas is comming ...

Anyway keep up the good work.

Maulhelm

How about some pictures of the new DOE set??

MyLordVoid
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by MyLordVoid » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:44 pm

I do not chime in much these days, but i must say that this is an excellent portent for things to come... This is the kind of set that many of us have been clammering for since... Oh... I dunno'... Forever? ......

Seriously... Kudos to DF for moving in so many new directions... And of course for heeding the frantic pleadings of the defout over so many years... This set looks to be an incredible option I can hardly wait to get my hands on!

maj! {Good}...

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:56 am

Well Just ordered my 1 MBS, while i am one of the proclaimed Sci-Fi Nuts, i do also play some D&D and it will be usefull there, and it could be usefull for something even in Sci-fi.
Also spent $40 on 4 Cavernous wall bits.... need more caverns!

weaverjk
Orc
Orc

Post by weaverjk » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:33 am

The set was VERY stunning in person. I really appreciated the flooring. That the bookcases swung both ways was excellent.

I really wish I could order more than one right now, but I'll have to wait due to the $$ thing. ;)

JKW

Shadowlord

Post by Shadowlord » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:52 pm

Obviously. :)

I am an avid wargamer but I have been an avid roleplayer for many a year in the past. These new babies will do well in my upcoming WFRP2 campaigns. I will have a look at what I need and start ordering. Nice to know that I can get these overseas these days.

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Post by arsthein » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:48 pm

Welcome for the first time to the forum, and welcome back to the games! :-) You come here in the best moment!!!

Shadowlord

Post by Shadowlord » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:30 am

New to this forum... I am a sucker for terrain for my wargames and now that I am slowly returning to RPGs again, there is only one place good enough for me: Dwarven Forge. The Medieval Set is simply stunning (as are the others but I have seen those before). I hope that you will create a different set of furniture like beds, shelves, chimneys (well not a furniture but still), and so on.