THE RESTOCK HAS BEEN DELAYED!!

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Re: THE RESTOCK HAS BEEN DELAYED!!

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Sun May 21, 2017 2:06 pm

Suzy, I emailed you about the Wicked City Accessory Add-On Pack (Expertly Hand Painted)
Please tell me as soon as possible if you have one somewhere on the shelves or even a used one.
My order is pending for ....3 weeks ..

Oldent
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Oldent » Sat May 20, 2017 6:44 pm

dice4hire wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 4:29 pm
A bit of sour grapes here, but if it is delayed a whole month was this not known until today? Seems like a delay like this length would have been known earlier. Not at the last second.

I was getting an order ready, but am very unsure about what to do with it now. Will have to think about it. Optimizing shipping is really important for me.
I would think sour grapes were reasonable except most of the factory and shippers are not communicating very well a lot of stuff is backing up. All of the sourcers industry wide are stressed out. :roll:
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sat May 20, 2017 4:29 pm

A bit of sour grapes here, but if it is delayed a whole month was this not known until today? Seems like a delay like this length would have been known earlier. Not at the last second.

I was getting an order ready, but am very unsure about what to do with it now. Will have to think about it. Optimizing shipping is really important for me.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Sat May 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Thank Suzy, I've been wondering when a notification might happen my way. I've seen a few backers getting their items (albeit partial orders) in my area and hoped my small order would have been shipped by now. Most of the items not shipped to others are not things I pledged for, so I thought it would have been here by now. Not to come across whiny, just curious. Knowing it'll be within a month, that's cool. :D Thanks again for the note.
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

DFSuzy
Orc
Orc

THE RESTOCK HAS BEEN DELAYED!!

Post by DFSuzy » Sat May 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have some disappointing news about the restock. Due to some very unforeseen circumstances, it has been delayed by probably a month or more. We are just as disappointed as you are about this and we offer our most sincere apologies for this.

We will certainly update the expected arrival date on the product listings (as soon as we have one) and send everyone an email announcement when it arrives.

We are so sorry about this.

If you have emergency gaming needs, please contact us at dwarvenforgeinfo@gmail.com - we can't promise that we will have what you need, but we will certainly try.

Is brighter news, we have received the rest of the Castle items, so you should all be getting your orders in the next few weeks!

--Suzy