RESTOCK UPDATE

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: RESTOCK UPDATE

Post by Rabbit Burner » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:14 am

When I ordered my my Cavern Water packs it warned me that processing may be delayed due to high volume of orders. I don't mind a small delay as I need time to do some more Castle unpacking and building.

So hopefully happy days for all - including DF :)
I am the Game and I want to Play

zenako
Goblin
Goblin

Post by zenako » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:07 pm

unclebilly wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:30 pm
I wonder how much stuff will get sold just today 😜
I am going to guess they will be busy all week packing stuff up...

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

Post by unclebilly » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:30 pm

I wonder how much stuff will get sold just today 😜

Bramofski

Post by Bramofski » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Whew! One of the things I was bummed that sold out in the mean time was the City Builder door pack, and that got restocked too! Now we all get to be itching for the castle restocks until next year :lol:

Riley
Orc
Orc

Post by Riley » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:24 pm

Suzy, et al.:

Thanks for the restock! Glad to have been able to buy those few last things from City Builder that I had been wanting.

Riley
Orc
Orc

Post by Riley » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:54 pm

Indeed; I also have a shopping cart full of items, waiting to ship/buy along with a bit of hoped-for items scheduled for restock. Should I wait, or should I buy?

Thanks!

Bramofski

Post by Bramofski » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:26 pm

Hey Suzy!

Is there a new realistic ETA for the restock? I've been waiting to order some stuff until the restock hits to save on shipping, but I'm worried about more castle stuff selling out in the mean time. Do you think it's worth doing two separate orders, or waiting? Thanks!

DFSuzy
Orc
Orc

Post by DFSuzy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:10 am

Thank you all for your understanding and support, guys.

I am no stranger to nerd rage or spoiled children (I have one actual spoiled child myself, who has learned the art of nerd rage because that's what turning 13 is all about!) ... thanks so much for all of your kind words! I am happy that (most of) you are satisfied with my skills and thanks for understanding if I am slow to respond some days.

I couldn't ask for a better job, really. I think I was probably born for this!

jls304
Orc
Orc

Post by jls304 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:23 am

I didn't think DF would be able to find someone capable duplicating the service I've received over the years from "the person who shall remain nameless" but Suzy has really surprised me. My issues have been handled swiftly and fairly with professionalism and grace. We are a fickle and demanding crowd with nerd rage resting just under the surface so this is no easy task. Thanks for your help Suzy.

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:57 am

unclebilly wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:46 pm
Yes ! Thanks Suzy for all you do. I know it must be like having a bunch of kids that want ice cream then scream that they got the wrong flavor :lol:
As the parent of 2 five year olds and a 12 yr old (5 with 7 years practice) i can tell you they are NEVER satisfied and i am ALWAYS mean ;)

Seriously, i think we as a customer base do behave like a bunch of spoiled children. We have more toys than we have ever had and we still want more. We wait all year for Christmas (KS delivery) ans the next day we want to go to the toy store to buy something... seriously?

Suzy you are doing just gine - more than fine - you are doing AWESOME! Please keep yourself whole through this. If we have to wait... so be it. The more you anticipate the more you appreciate. Sometimes it is good to wait a bit for what you want. We can ALL practice patience.

You need a vacation, and NO Gencon is NOT a vacation for you!
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939