Greetings from the Forge!

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Greetings from the Forge!

Post by kodiakbear » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:28 pm

kitenerd wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:13 pm
AnimeSensei wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:18 pm
We all seem to be on the same wavelength with this adventure... Dwarven Forge apparently brings harmonious unity.
just the forums...

we all chose to romance lizard girl, but apparently the faceboogers out voted us because we followed her to the chief instead
faceboogers :D

glynnsmith
Goblin
Goblin

Post by glynnsmith » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:21 pm

I vote A as well

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:13 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:18 pm
We all seem to be on the same wavelength with this adventure... Dwarven Forge apparently brings harmonious unity.
just the forums...

we all chose to romance lizard girl, but apparently the faceboogers out voted us because we followed her to the chief instead
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:18 pm

106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Pizzabagel
Orc
Orc

Post by Pizzabagel » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:21 pm

In for A as well...

Dolken
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Dolken » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Vote A

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:21 pm

A - we are very far in to plan an escape without more information
- perhaps we can learn something from the raven
- choosing A does not preclude an escape later

I LOVE the Raven Orb - so sad i am not getting one - In the end it was easier to build Dias of the Dead out of a Lever Room than vice versa (plus Lever Room came earlier, meaning it bundled) - so i end up with no Raven... Nevermore will i make that mistake
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:36 am

Hmmm well we apparently don't know these ratfolk. Our mom made sure we always took a bath in sewer water to get the dirt OFF of us. Gonna have to go with the raven. A.
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:26 am

🔥⚔️Option C was the winner! Now for Part 3 of Decide your Doom!⚔️🔥
Your only option is to trust her. “What’s the plan?” She holds out her hand and grabs your paw. “Follow my lead,” she says slipping a glass bead into your palm. Before you can ask anything she turns and reenters the lake.

You both swim to the shore, and attempt to climb out. You are not nimble so you trip on a rock.

The horde of lizard folk and the cloaked figure dart their eyes towards you. The lizard girl grabs you by the scruff of your neck. “Be cool,” she hisses. You wince but they don’t move and in a moment they go back to eating. Both of you head down the passage, but you are puzzled about their lack of reaction.

They must not have a taste for rats. You turn to the lizard girl and say, " They should quit horsing around!"

She ignores the joke. "I never introduced myself, I’m Saress.”
“I’m Chipndale Amadeus Ratzburger Jr, call me Chip!” You respond. She nods, ”We must move, not much time."

You travel through the tunnel until you reach a large room filled with scores of lizard folk. She pushes you ahead and all eyes are on you. You step forward to where a lizard man in a bone crown is seated upon a dais. Next to him is a cloaked figure similar to the one from earlier.

The Lizard Chief turns to the cloaked figure and hisses, "This one could be the answer, what say you Durkalin?”

“Hard to tell, put him with the others,” the cloaked figure drawls in a refined Valorian accent.

A group of Lizard folk drag you to their dungeon and throw you into a cage that is already full of other ratfolk. One says to you, “pray you are not chosen next, those who leave never come back.”
A large raven surrounded by a random pile of shiny bits of metal and glass sits on a stand by the door. “That one there is our guard, he seems just a bird but don’t be fooled.” You feel like a fool for trusting the Lizard girl, but you aren’t sure what to do about your predicament.

💎Vote A To attempt to talk to the Raven
🍛Vote B To cover yourself in dirt to look unappetizing
🐀Vote C to collaborate with your fellow ratfolk to plan an escape
Nina, Valorian Seneschal

Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:15 am

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:57 am
Valorian_Seneschal wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:34 am

A mad one armed baker king sounds like a great story!
Between the time the oceans drank Utlantis and rise of the sons of Arvas there was an age undreamed
and onto this came Larentash destined to wear the crown of Valoria upon a flour dusted brow. It is us the Bunny chroniclers of Mythras who alone can tell you of his saga. Let us tell you of the days of High Adventure.........

Stay tuned for the saga of how a one armed baker became the infamous Mad King of Valoria!
10/10 would read the rest of this story.
Nina, Valorian Seneschal