Greetings from the Forge!

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Greetings from the Forge!

Post by dice4hire » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:08 pm

Welcome to the forums. I appreciate a greater DF presence here. I am one of those non-SNS people.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Here is another image we posted earlier in the week showing off the Necromancer packs.
Nina, Valorian Seneschal

kodiakbear
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kodiakbear » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:17 pm

I think this is the first time I personally have ever seen the title Seneschal used outside of the SCA (The Society for Creative Anachronism) but it is the perfect title.

Glad to have you posting all of the facebook content and latest news here on the forum.

Thank you.

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:16 pm

Valorian_Seneschal wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:54 pm
at the urging of Lady Sabelle and The Griffin Tamer I am going to be making a greater push to post all of the facebook content and latest news here also!
HUZZAH!

those of us who consider themselves "grumpy old technophobes" applaud this decision and your efforts!

it will be nice to have you on the forums!
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Hello, we are still working this out but we have a rough idea. I will send you a private message.
Nina, Valorian Seneschal

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:09 pm

Welcome to the forums then. You probably know this, but we're pretty much the hardcore faithful and not all of us like to wander the wastes of social media (though I dabble myself). I won't be disappointed if you don't know the answer to this yet, but do you guys know which team members will be attending GenCon this year? I generally plan the fan lunch at the con and I want to try to get a jump start on it since we will be adding a new family member very soon.

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:59 pm

Thanks, Nina!
Glad to see you here!

Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Greetings from the Forge!

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:54 pm

Hello Everyone and Greetings from the Forge. We are here hard at work sculpting for KS6. Unfortunately I have not been authorized to release a single bean (at least not yet), but at the urging of Lady Sabelle and The Griffin Tamer I am going to be making a greater push to post all of the facebook content and latest news here also! I'm excited to chat with you all and get your questions/feedback!
A little about me: I've been with painting the company since KS2, sculpting since KS4, and helping out with everything else for all those years. If any of you have been talking to us on facebook, instagram, or twitter it has been me :). I am a total forum noob (please be gentle).

This is a throwback shot from our KS4 launch video! We can hardly believe that we are now prepping for KS6, and we can't wait to show you all the exciting new things we are creating! In this build we used City Builder and Castles sets.
Nina, Valorian Seneschal