Greetings from the Forge! (now with 50% more greetings)

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Greetings from the Forge! (now with 50% more greetings)

Post by dice4hire » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:10 am

I do hope this one goes smoothly. Have you also been staggering your sleep schedules so the team is online 24 hours/7 days a week/30 days or so? :D :D

I am kidding.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Phoenix Rising
Orc
Orc

Post by Phoenix Rising » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Valorian_Seneschal wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:08 pm
We have all been working 14+ hour days the last month to get all this together, so rest assured we have big plans and an offering we are all very proud of. Make sure to be checking in every day!
What does rest have to do with a kickstarter?

zenako
Ogre
Ogre

Post by zenako » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:54 pm

Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:08 pm
zenako wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:23 pm
How long are you planning the KS6 to run? About a month like the others? I have been involved in a few that have only spanned a couple of weeks lately (Critical Role) since the demand was going to be very front loaded on that one. I know the middle period on a month long KS can be a dead zone with few SG reached, but that looks like that timeframe would coincide with GenCon anyway, so that is probably a good thing for the DF folks.
dice4hire wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:35 pm
Well, the first ten days of this Ks will be most of the crew involved in Gencon so I hope it goes about a month or so. If it is two weeks, basically the crew will not be around or will be very distracted.
The KS will run for the same amount of time as the others. We are all going to Gen Con this year so we are hoping that all of our antics will keep the middle period from being too much of a lull. We have all been working 14+ hour days the last month to get all this together, so rest assured we have big plans and an offering we are all very proud of. Make sure to be checking in every day!
Oh boy, looking forward to the ride. Been on a few of them over the years. The craziest one for me will forever be the OOTS one back 2012 when the backers broke KS as we topped $1mil in pledges at the end. (I also had to create 2 extra accounts to get all the stuff we wanted since the KS tools were no where near what they are now.)

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:43 pm

I'm super excited, Nina!

All I ask as a backer is during KS4 during SXSW things got choppy on the KS front; I'm sure you're planning on it, but please make sure someone is watching the kickstarter during GenCon if everyone is going to be there. :) I'm sure you've got it covered, but I just wanted to mention it just in case.

That's a lot of time over the past month. I'm sure it will be worth it once the curtain is raised! THANK YOU!
106 Resin and 202 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:08 pm

zenako wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:23 pm
How long are you planning the KS6 to run? About a month like the others? I have been involved in a few that have only spanned a couple of weeks lately (Critical Role) since the demand was going to be very front loaded on that one. I know the middle period on a month long KS can be a dead zone with few SG reached, but that looks like that timeframe would coincide with GenCon anyway, so that is probably a good thing for the DF folks.
dice4hire wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:35 pm
Well, the first ten days of this Ks will be most of the crew involved in Gencon so I hope it goes about a month or so. If it is two weeks, basically the crew will not be around or will be very distracted.
The KS will run for the same amount of time as the others. We are all going to Gen Con this year so we are hoping that all of our antics will keep the middle period from being too much of a lull. We have all been working 14+ hour days the last month to get all this together, so rest assured we have big plans and an offering we are all very proud of. Make sure to be checking in every day!
Nina, Valorian Seneschal

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:35 pm

A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Rhizom
Orc
Orc

Post by Rhizom » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:27 pm

I can't believe that the middle period of the KS will be any problem for DF. The last one was quite a ride from start to end. I am sure they will keep me excited every single day!

zenako
Ogre
Ogre

Post by zenako » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:23 pm

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:25 am

Cool gate... thanks.
How about a skully/ribby/spiney/leg and arm boney too, back-entry transition piece into the catacombs from the Caverns Deep...? Like a 2x4 or something smallish, it is a secondary way in. ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:11 am

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:52 am
Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:55 pm
Yes thats the name! Caverns Deep is launching in 1 week! Who is ready? 🔥⚔️
👉Sign up for an email reminder: dwarvenforge.com/ks6
Way Cooooool

Loving the picture :)

Does it have a skull face that we cant see ?
yes skulls everywhere!
Nina, Valorian Seneschal