Origins 2018 Livestream

See the individual Kickstarter Forums for updates on our Kickstarters. This Forum is for general news about our products.
AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Origins 2018 Livestream

Post by AnimeSensei » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:39 pm

Do we need to watch the entire 9 hours of the stream to be eligible for the Shrine of Sysuul? Or just a certain segment? Thanks!
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:06 pm

So starts at noon
which is 2:30 EST
which is 10:15 BST
minus my age
plus the amount spent on DF kickstarters.

Yeah should be able to watch that ;)

Away Friday night - Black Library live event on Saturday - Woo Hoo! (There are some advantages to living in the UK :geek: ) - so might be able to stream some in the Hotel.

Might make extra effort to see if we can get ourselves a Shrine :D
Though not holding our breath.
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

Blunderbuss
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Blunderbuss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:55 pm

Very cool. Excited to finally see more of what KS VI will bring.

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to view the livestream as I have a pesky graduation to go to, but I will be sure to check it all out when I get a chance!

No Shrine of Sysuul for me... :cry:

natetaylor
Ogre
Ogre

Origins 2018 Livestream

Post by natetaylor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:33 pm

We are pleased to announce that Dwarven Forge will be making several appearances on the D&D Beyond livestream from this year's Origins Game Fair.

The stream is Friday, June 15th, starting at noon.

2:30-3:00pm EST- Stefan and I will be interviewed by Adam Bradford from D&D Beyond. We'll be talking about the various Kickstarter projects (past, present, and future), the world of Mythras, and who knows what else.

6:00-8:30pm EST - I will DM a live game with an all-star group of players. Stefan will be playing in that game to keep things exciting on camera. I will be running them through three Encounters from the upcoming KS6 build. This will be a world premiere of these builds and pieces, and a very epic sneak peek at KS6. Don't miss it, we have lots of fun reveals in store...

The free stream will be here:
twitch.tv/dndbeyond

8:30-9:30pm EST - Stefan and I will be hosting a meet & greet for you loyal forumites and KS backers. We'll open up the D&D room for you to all come in, see the new KS6 prototypes, take some pictures, and ask us questions.

The meet & greet will be located in the D&D Area (Back Room) Origins Game Fair (240 N 5th St #340, Columbus, OH 43215, USA)

Finally, there will also be a giveaway of a painted Shrine of Sysuul (Encounter #15 from the DoD) for one lucky viewer of the stream. I'm not sure how you register, but I do know you have to watch the stream to be eligible. As soon as we have details we'll post them up. And there will be info about it during the stream.

We'll keep you posted on more details as they emerge.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there in-person. The rest of you, I look forward to sharing a plethora of beans on the livestream. And I hope a forumite wins the Shrine giveaway!