Any ETA on the June restock?

zenako
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Any ETA on the June restock?

Post by zenako » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:10 am

unclebilly wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:58 am
Haha yea, lucky for me shipping here is only around $15 an order so I can live with that. Compared to the cost of what the water tiles are going for on Ebay I can live with multiple shipping charges ;)
I hear you, shipping for me is pretty low (I live pretty close) so I seldom sweat making smaller orders when they have something I want in stock.

I was protected from splurging on the water stuff by being away from any computers for the middle of the week and unable to even check on things. Got back and saw and tossed a few things into my maybe bucket, but will probably hold off for now since we have so much more stuff showing up soon anyway, and the few items/packs that were a got to get for me were not part of the restock.

unclebilly
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by unclebilly » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:58 am

dice4hire wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:54 am
unclebilly wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:46 pm
astolat wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:34 pm
My, er, first order just arrived today, a day after the shipping notice, and I got notices for my other two. I ordered almost instantly though; I went into a mad frenzy of grabbing resin water tiles and ended up with three sets in three separate orders and couldn't combine except by canceling and reordering when it was already sold out. :p

But it's worth it now as I gloat over my first set of lovely river tiles! \o/
Haha yea I ended up with a few orders for the same reason. I was in a mad panic at work outside on my cell phone with a crap reception trying to make an order. I was not sure I was going to make it so I just put something in my cart and checked out. Then went back to look at the stock and found the other 2 sets there so added them to the cart and check out again. I am more than willing to pay the extra shipping on the orders to get them ;) That and I had made a order before I went to work from my house for a few things from the castle restock so that was another order haha.
DF loves you. Looks like you spread the love to the post office too.
Haha yea, lucky for me shipping here is only around $15 an order so I can live with that. Compared to the cost of what the water tiles are going for on Ebay I can live with multiple shipping charges ;)

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:54 am

unclebilly wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:46 pm
astolat wrote:
My, er, first order just arrived today, a day after the shipping notice, and I got notices for my other two. I ordered almost instantly though; I went into a mad frenzy of grabbing resin water tiles and ended up with three sets in three separate orders and couldn't combine except by canceling and reordering when it was already sold out. :p

Haha yea I ended up with a few orders for the same reason. I was in a mad panic at work outside on my cell phone with a crap reception trying to make an order. I was not sure I was going to make it so I just put something in my cart and checked out. Then went back to look at the stock and found the other 2 sets there so added them to the cart and check out again. I am more than willing to pay the extra shipping on the orders to get them ;) That and I had made a order before I went to work from my house for a few things from the castle restock so that was another order haha.
DF loves you. Looks like you spread the love to the post office too.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

unclebilly
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by unclebilly » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:46 pm

astolat wrote:

astolat
Orc
Orc

Post by astolat » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:34 pm

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:59 pm

Nope.
102 Resin and 232 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

realarete
Orc
Orc

Post by realarete » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:31 pm

Shipping notice received today.

Talistran
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Talistran » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:09 pm

joepacelli wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:17 pm
Anyone get there shipping notice yet for any of the items they ordered?
Yes

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:37 pm

One of my orders is scheduled to arrive Tuesday.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:23 pm

Of all of the sets I have sold here, DoE has been the only one I've received information from the buyer that the pieces broke and couldn't be repaired. The walls are so skinny, they snap easily.
102 Resin and 232 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Return to “Ask Dwarven Forge”