William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Any ETA on the June restock?

Post by William » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:58 pm

Here was my last eBay purchase tracking. :? :roll: :lol:
Last package -1.jpg
Last package -1.jpg (80.44 KiB) Viewed 660 times
And was late by two days and had three broken DoE Passages in it. What fun it is to be so lucky. ;) :lol:
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

nielsene
Ogre
Ogre

Post by nielsene » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:47 pm

I got a shipping notice last night, for an order with expected delivery tomorrow (paid for the faster option since wanted it to arrive before GenCon).

Looking at that tracking information feels like its overshooting in each direction.... worried that it might achieve escape velocity and land on the moon. (I understand about hubs and all, just looks odd :) )

CT->NJ->NH ... -> MA (or CA? who knows what journey comes next)

joepacelli
Goblin
Goblin

Post by joepacelli » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:17 pm

Anyone get there shipping notice yet for any of the items they ordered?

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:20 pm

ForestZ wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:51 pm
Well, that was an extremely disappointing "restock." We've waited months and months and months for the Mountain Peaks (Unpainted) to be restocked, and they're sold out in less than a day. I think I'm pretty much through with DF at this point. 3D printing may not look as nice, but the cost and availability can't be beat.
:(

And this is why a preorder system would be good.

Allow us to sign up for a notification on a SKU for when it will be ordered from the factory. Collect payment from the buyers before the order is placed with the factory. Add the preordered sets to the factory order. When the SKU is stocked in the store, the buyer is notified and pays for shipping and has a guaranteed option to purchase.

The only issue with that is if someone doesn't want to pay for shipping. But then DF could just refund a % of the money collected and add the item to the general inventory.
102 Resin and 232 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

ForestZ
Ogre
Ogre

Post by ForestZ » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Well, that was an extremely disappointing "restock." We've waited months and months and months for the Mountain Peaks (Unpainted) to be restocked, and they're sold out in less than a day. I think I'm pretty much through with DF at this point. 3D printing may not look as nice, but the cost and availability can't be beat.

ChrilleT
Goblin
Goblin

Post by ChrilleT » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:09 pm

I Got the email to. Finally shopped some CBS. Was some street pieces I also was aiming for but they sold out fast (or was not restocked).

nielsene
Ogre
Ogre

Post by nielsene » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:08 pm

Great thanks, I should be able to just wait then and don't need to add another email to their queue.

Talistran
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Talistran » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:37 pm

nielsene wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:04 pm
For those of you who placed orders today, did you just get an email warning about shipping delays?

I had a email question in to customer service regarding shipping in time to arrive before I leave for GenCon next week. The email I received wasn't in a direct email response, and only ~1/2 way responded to my email. Trying to figure out if it was an automated broadcast and I should expect a directed response soon-ish, or if I need to respond/re-ask my question.
Yep.

Riley
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Riley » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:34 pm

I received two of these emails.
Vegomatic wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:17 pm
I too received an email. I placed two orders today... one just as the announcement went out (i had received an email that an item was in stock) and a second one about an hour later. There were 110 orders placed during that hour (comparing my two order numbers).

period3
Orc
Orc

Post by period3 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:31 pm

Better act fast, I lost an item from my cart as I was cashing out (tudor ruined roof). My cash out process did take a few hours, as I was emailing DF support about shipping options, but still. The restock is only a few hours old.

I think I just blew my KS 6.66 budget on the restock...

Return to “Ask Dwarven Forge”