Website Order Problem

Bruce_V

Re:Website Order Problem

Post by Bruce_V » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Jimibones - same here. Got my tiles yesterday; never heard from DF/FedEx. Haven't checked the box yet, but I can confirm that I now have a box from DF. So thanks DF, and sorry for the bother.

jimibones83
Orc
Orc

Post by jimibones83 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:52 am

I made an order on the 15th and received the same email. A few days later I still had not received anything from FedEx so I emailed Jeff. He replied with a tracking number and a link to FedEx where I found that he had indeed shipped my order already, they are due to arrive today says the FedEx website. I don't understand why fedexe isn't sending us the information like hey are suppose to, but rest assured DF has probably done their part. If you email Jeff and make him aware of the issue I'm sure hell give you the same info he gave me

EDIT: I did receive my tiles today. never did receive an email from fedex of any kind

biowizard
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by biowizard » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:37 am

I think you should call Jeff.
You can find the number at the top of this screen.

Bruce_V

Website Order Problem

Post by Bruce_V » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:32 pm

I received the email below last week and still don't have any email from FedEx. I keep expecting these to show up any day and I am starting to suspect there's a problem. Anybody else have this or am I just special?

Dear Dwarven Forge Collector,

I am writing to give you an update on your recent order from the Dwarven Forge website. Due to a series of unfortunate events as well as our desire to make sure our new order system worked well, we were not able to ship out your order as soon as we would have liked. About 20 orders on the first day went out on Wednesday, but the rest of the orders are not going out until today.

You should receive an email with a tracking number from FedEx, if you have not received one already.

We apologize for the delay in the shipping, and we thank you for your patience. The system has now been tested and streamlined, so our normal shipping times should be the norm moving forward.

Have a great weekend!

Jeff Martin

President, Dwarven Forge