Gift Certificate Problems

kilgore.trout

Re:Gift Certificate Problems

Post by kilgore.trout » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Wow! Dwarven Forge really stepped up and solved my gift certificate issue quickly. What's more, they even increased its value for my troubles. Wonderful customer service. Keep it up, Dwarven Forge!

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re:Gift Certificate Problems

Post by LordDust » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:43 pm

How have you attempted to contact them? E-mail sometimes gets eaten by the spam filters. I do believe there is a customer service number you can call. The local time for the number is based on Illinois time and there is only one guy working it. I have had to make use of their customer service once and they handled the issue in a timely and very professional fashion. From what I understand, there really are only two guys, and one is design and concept work with the other handling logistics and accounting.

I have seen brief delays on initial contact, but things tend to be resolved in a satisfactory manner pretty quickly once they find out about them.

kilgore.trout

Gift Certificate Problems

Post by kilgore.trout » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:19 pm

Hello all,
I have a gift certificate for Dwarven Forge that will not work--nothing happens when I input the code during checkout. This is seriously frustrating, as I cannot get ahold of anyone at DF. I know they are busy, but as the money is already spent, I'd hope they'd demonstrate some solid customer service here. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,

Ron