Next Resin Restock?

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Next Resin Restock?

Post by AnimeSensei » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:45 pm

Arrrrghh! I missed out on the limited edition pieces?!?!? :( :( :(

Does anyone have any they bought extra that they would sell or maybe trade? PLEASE?
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

DFSuzy
Orc
Orc

Post by DFSuzy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:01 pm

biowizard wrote:In the future, can there be some kind of real-time indication as to how many items are currently in stock? I foolishly thought these promo items had just been produced, as opposed to be found gathering dust in a warehouse. As I also want Catacomb 1, which cannot be added to my cart right now for some reason, and want to save on shipping fees through a single order/shipment, I decided on waiting until the Catacomb I ordering option showed up, and now the promo pieces are gone. I know it's a dogs eat dogs world out there but please give us some fair chance. Are there other pieces in your inventory for which there are less than 10 items remaining?
The Catacombs sets needed to pass inspection, so they will be available Monday, 7/6/2015 at 9 a.m. EST.

We discovered from the recent response that we will need to create a protocol for all releases and restocks, which will be followed for all restocks and releases in the future. These older items were added because they had just been found, so we didn't anticipate the response we have had over the past 2 days.

As far as real time inventory, our system doesn't support that, but you can always email us if you need to know about a certain item. We try to accommodate our customers as much as we possibly can while making sure that everyone gets a chance to get what they want (hence the "limit 2 per customer" for the Catacombs sets).

Thanks again!

biowizard
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by biowizard » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:01 pm

In the future, can there be some kind of real-time indication as to how many items are currently in stock? I foolishly thought these promo items had just been produced, as opposed to be found gathering dust in a warehouse. As I also want Catacomb 1, which cannot be added to my cart right now for some reason, and want to save on shipping fees through a single order/shipment, I decided on waiting until the Catacomb I ordering option showed up, and now the promo pieces are gone. I know it's a dogs eat dogs world out there but please give us some fair chance. Are there other pieces in your inventory for which there are less than 10 items remaining?

biowizard
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by biowizard » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:53 pm

DFSuzy wrote:Hi guys!,

This is Suzy — Dwarven Forge Orders Manager.

Thank you all for your outpouring of support for our resin items!

We have recently moved one of our warehouses and unearthed some ancient treasures - which is why there was a partial release of a few resin items yesterday. I posted them in anticipation of the larger restock on July 6, and I had no idea that there would be such a huge response! Thank you! We are working to get those orders to you right now.

We are incredibly grateful to our customers for making our products so popular.

A few brief comments about our resin line in particular: We do plan to continue stocking and supporting this line, (though our primary focus is on building up our Dwarvenite line). Yet (good quality) resin production is getting harder and harder — as well as more costly — and we can only do small orders and restocks of the items that are most in demand. We’ll do the best we can to keep you all better informed here on the forum about our stock, and we apologize if we’re not able to get the items you want (though it never hurts to ask!).

Cheers,

Suzy

Mydienon
Orc
Orc

Post by Mydienon » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:19 pm

The sun secret passage sold out as I was ordering (I tried to buy one), but the other two promo pieces (MBS shutters and mosaic floor) were both available, and checked out/confirmed in my order.

The shutters disappeared immediately after my order (for which, again, I apologize). The ROTA mosaic floor was still available for about two minutes after my order, then disappeared. I'm not sure if it was me who ordered the last one, or someone else.

If DF contacts me to say those items were listed in error, and removes them from my order, I'll post to let everyone know in the forums.

biowizard
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by biowizard » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Well, all the promo pieces I was seeing in the products page (MBS shutters, ROTA mosaic floor and even ROTA sun secret passage) are no longer there. This was probably too good to be true. :| I hope it was some kind of website updating artifact and not someone ordering them all just today. Perhaps while attempting to keep a history of all DF products ever made some former products found their way in the currently stocked products?

Mydienon
Orc
Orc

Post by Mydienon » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:39 pm

How frustrating! I wanted to wait until the 6th to order, and get the Catacombs set and others...but watching items sell out earlier today, I knew I had to order immediately.

While checking out, 1 of the items I wanted to buy sold out before I could complete the purchase. :-(

My purchase caused 2 other items to sell out (sorry about that, not my intention -- I want everyone to own as much of this cool stuff as possible!)

I'm so sad to see almost all of the resin Accessories listed with the statement, "This item will not be restocked once it has sold out." I hate having to decide and buy now or never -- it's really not an ideal time for me to be buying more game stuff.

Fortunately it does appear several of the Resin Sets will continue to be offered in the future...

And, don't get me wrong, I'm *very* happy with my purchase today! I just, you know, would've liked to have waited a few days and made a single (smaller) order on Monday for just a few critical items I most wanted, knowing I could buy the rest later...

BaitSauce
Goblin
Goblin

Post by BaitSauce » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:09 pm

Its good news, but for me it kind of sucks. Been holding off on a big order till some of the sets I wanted were released namely the Catacombs 1 set, but I jumped the gun yesterday with the other releases. Might order just the new adds on Monday, but the shipping is my only deterrent.

ForestZ
Orc
Orc

Post by ForestZ » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:42 pm

From the DF Facebook page:

Dwarven Forge Fans! Our resin restock on the Sci-Fi Starter Set, Den of Evil - Wicked Additions, Den of Evil - Room Set, and the Advanced Builder Set will go on sale on July 6 at 9am eastern time. We will also offer the Catacombs I set, with a limit of 2 per customer.

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:26 pm

Did everyone notice that nearly every resin accessory has the note, "This item will not be restocked once it has sold out."

Several of the newly listed items are sold out already.