Restock ?

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Spanish Government Lays Sovereingty Claim to Upcoming Resin Catacombs Restock!

Post by arsthein » Sun May 21, 2017 4:01 am

bernyleung wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 2:49 pm
Spanish Government Lays Sovereingty Claim to Upcoming Resin Catacombs Restock!

Now I'm trying to create an international incident.
PRMGBRL...MUWAHAHAHHA!!! Almost spill my coffee there... XDD

My country is saved YOOIINK!!! I took another catacomb set!!! Yahooo! (and some city builder battlements, which I like more than the castles ones).

Yeah, about the MBS (Medieval Building Set, resin, classic), those were fantastic as well... I have one set of each type, and I would love to get more, since I don't dig the CBS. They are the only resin sets that remain in my pending purchases list other than new KS stuff. Wish so hard that they were restocked too... fingers crossed! (but I don't have much faith since the CBS seems to have replaced them for good).

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Restock ?

Post by William » Sat May 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Earlier I tested the quantity by adding 999 to see if it reduced the amount down to what was brought in this time and they all went into my cart for just under $150,000. Then I deleted my cart. Either they hadn't set the amount yet or there are 1000 sets in the warehouse. :lol:
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

Oldent
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Oldent » Sat May 20, 2017 7:32 pm

The MBS is also one of my favorites. I have 3 sets and 2 of set 2. I run short of small doors and corners. I was disappointed that they chosen the peg system over this style for City builder. I ordered another Catacombs set. I might try to get another later if they are still in stock.
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Sat May 20, 2017 6:52 pm

Mydienon wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 6:46 pm
William wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 5:35 pm
I always wanted the resin CBS, but was busy with other things until I could afford it, then it was gone. Now it appears it will only be in after market places like ebay. Oh well.
I have a fair amount of resin (~30 sets), but not everything. Sadly I have no idea what CBS is -- is that one of the Caverns sets? I do have the base Caverns set, and the Cavernous Chasms, but none of the rest. AnimeSensai and pfworks helped me build my collection of out-of-stock sets over the last few years...plus I had a good size order or three directly from Dwarven Forge when there was more resin still available.

I prefer the resin overall and would get more if I could, but the Dwarvenite is the best durable worry-free terrain I have seen or heard about...and it's compatible with the resin...and it's much more sensible for stacking as cities or castles...and I've spent more on it than on all the resin I have combined (mostly because it's available)...
I screwed up, that would be MBS.
Medieval Building Set1 -
Medieval_Buildin_4b96b5012e59a.jpg
Medieval_Buildin_4b96b5012e59a.jpg (135.92 KiB) Viewed 3186 times
And Medieval Building Set2 - In stock for $149, but why if I can't get #1?
Medieval_Buildin_4b96b219aa01f.jpg
Medieval_Buildin_4b96b219aa01f.jpg (85.78 KiB) Viewed 3186 times

Mydienon
Orc
Orc

Post by Mydienon » Sat May 20, 2017 6:46 pm

William wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 5:35 pm
I always wanted the resin CBS, but was busy with other things until I could afford it, then it was gone. Now it appears it will only be in after market places like ebay. Oh well.
I have a fair amount of resin (~30 sets), but not everything. Sadly I have no idea what CBS is -- is that one of the Caverns sets? I do have the base Caverns set, and the Cavernous Chasms, but none of the rest. AnimeSensai and pfworks helped me build my collection of out-of-stock sets over the last few years...plus I had a good size order or three directly from Dwarven Forge when there was more resin still available.

I prefer the resin overall and would get more if I could, but the Dwarvenite is the best durable worry-free terrain I have seen or heard about...and it's compatible with the resin...and it's much more sensible for stacking as cities or castles...and I've spent more on it than on all the resin I have combined (mostly because it's available)...

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Sat May 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Null wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 5:22 pm
I missed out on Catacombs the first time, then felt cheated when I couldn't get the restocks, but finally... finally, at the cost of some of my KS5 budget, I've purchased my first resin sets. Praise be to Stefan for keeping at least this small sliver of resin production going. Really hoping my first resin set won't be the last produced, though.
You're going to love that set, I was blown away after many older resin sets I purchased years ago. I wish he would bring back some of the older resin, I prefer it to the Dwarvenite and prices on ebay have made it too expensive for some of us. The detail is exquisite and it's paint job is very nice too. I have been buying the Dwarvenite unpainted, to match the color of my resin sets, but have barely started any of that painting yet. I always wanted the resin CBS, but was busy with other things until I could afford it, then it was gone. Now it appears it will only be in after market places like ebay. Oh well.

Null
Orc
Orc

Post by Null » Sat May 20, 2017 5:22 pm

I missed out on Catacombs the first time, then felt cheated when I couldn't get the restocks, but finally... finally, at the cost of some of my KS5 budget, I've purchased my first resin sets. Praise be to Stefan for keeping at least this small sliver of resin production going. Really hoping my first resin set won't be the last produced, though.

Mydienon
Orc
Orc

Post by Mydienon » Sat May 20, 2017 9:12 am

I was hoping to see some additional resin items, especially in the Accessories list. Appears the only restock (so far) is the Catacombs 1 set that was previously out of stock.

I have that set -- a couple of them actually -- and I don't think I need more of those right now. But I would love to get my hands on some other resin sets or individual pieces someday.

For those interested in Catacombs, note that the Accessories, "Catacombs Set 2 - Altar Set", "Catacombs Set 2 - Tombs & Mummies", and "Catacombs Set 2 - 6'' Lighted Wall" are not actually in the Catacombs Set 2 box, so can only be obtained as accessories if you're the gotta-collect-them-all type.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sat May 20, 2017 9:03 am

Good news for Resin lovers, for sure. Dwarvenite, is now coming soon but no date. Too bad.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Mydienon
Orc
Orc

Post by Mydienon » Sat May 20, 2017 9:00 am

Catacombs Set is now available!! Restock has occurred!

Return to “Ask Dwarven Forge”