Restock ?

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Restock ?

Post by William » Wed May 17, 2017 3:41 am

Maps? :o
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

Spiropolous the Minotaur
Orc
Orc

Post by Spiropolous the Minotaur » Wed May 17, 2017 1:45 am

HeroQuestFrance wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 12:55 am
There is no date of the restock then ?
Next week I'm doing 40, I hope it's coming or I would have to cancel the DF super order then.
My family will choose other presents if those items are not appearing in the shop because for a such day they wanted to offer me something I wanted. :cry:
I guess it will be something else.
Stefan plz let me know if you have any tip about it. My answer must be given this weekend. :?
HeroQuest, Please ask Suzy at dwarvenforgeorders@gmail.com
She knows schedules and such...I am just focused on sculpting and drawing Maps right now...she knows all...

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Wed May 17, 2017 1:33 am

Ask for gift certificates?
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Wed May 17, 2017 12:55 am

There is no date of the restock then ?
Next week I'm doing 40, I hope it's coming or I would have to cancel the DF super order then.
My family will choose other presents if those items are not appearing in the shop because for a such day they wanted to offer me something I wanted. :cry:
I guess it will be something else.
Stefan plz let me know if you have any tip about it. My answer must be given this weekend. :?

iceycat
Goblin
Goblin

Post by iceycat » Mon May 15, 2017 4:23 pm

Spiropolous the Minotaur wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 2:23 pm
iceycat wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 11:29 am
Pretty annoyed about this. Signed on today specifically to get that 5/15 restock going and.....nothing.

Guess it's the 20th now. I understand they're busy between KS4 deliveries and prepping for KS5 but still. It's too tight of a window for them to do all of this at once, restock in almost June, KS4 added to shop in maybe June, KS5 in June. Me thinks they painted themselves into a little bit of a corner on the timing of all these elements at once.
I'm sorry man, it's rather complicated because of timing and money...these things are planned like 10 months in advance as well using crystal balls of varying accuracy...20 ft containers must be filled to exact measurements etc...and delays can occur, both our fault and not our fault also do not often materialize in the said crystal balls...we try, believe me. You don't think we feel pain that customers can't buy stuff and then, presumably spend the money with one of our copycats? Pain we feel my friend!
There are no copycats in my book! DF is the best! It's too bad there was no domestic option for you guys to fulfill these batch orders. Sounds like the international hoola hoops to jump through to get these things done is insane lol

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon May 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Just have to say it's nice to have you back on the forums to comment on these type of issues, Stefan. Always better to hear it from the source than speculate.
102 Resin and 212 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

BaneofHumanity
Goblin
Goblin

Post by BaneofHumanity » Mon May 15, 2017 3:31 pm

There are copycats?
6 Billion cries of agony, will birth a new balance.

Spiropolous the Minotaur
Orc
Orc

Post by Spiropolous the Minotaur » Mon May 15, 2017 2:23 pm

iceycat wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 11:29 am
Pretty annoyed about this. Signed on today specifically to get that 5/15 restock going and.....nothing.

Guess it's the 20th now. I understand they're busy between KS4 deliveries and prepping for KS5 but still. It's too tight of a window for them to do all of this at once, restock in almost June, KS4 added to shop in maybe June, KS5 in June. Me thinks they painted themselves into a little bit of a corner on the timing of all these elements at once.
I'm sorry man, it's rather complicated because of timing and money...these things are planned like 10 months in advance as well using crystal balls of varying accuracy...20 ft containers must be filled to exact measurements etc...and delays can occur, both our fault and not our fault also do not often materialize in the said crystal balls...we try, believe me. You don't think we feel pain that customers can't buy stuff and then, presumably spend the money with one of our copycats? Pain we feel my friend!

iceycat
Goblin
Goblin

Post by iceycat » Mon May 15, 2017 11:29 am

HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Mon May 15, 2017 11:04 am

15 may
Still no restock online available.
Some items are planed on the 20 of may.
Is the update for today or later ?

Return to “Ask Dwarven Forge”