Restock ?

jls304
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Restock ?

Post by jls304 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:20 pm

Wow lots of resin is sold out. I really hope DF brings back some of the resin sets. Do not let the resin die...... please !!!

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:29 pm

The Narrow Cavern Passage and they Cavern Open Water Tiles both say they will be restocked in November (if you go to the product page you will see the message there.) No firm date is given.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (7.52 KiB) Viewed 2952 times
As I understand it the restock items are ordered for production months in advance. They have committed to restocking all the dwarvenite items. They have also stated that they will be restocking some classic sets. The Catacombs set, for example, says on its product page that it will be restocked in November 2016. Others have a link to send an e-mail to request a restock. As I understand it when they get enough requests they will order a restock of those items.

To request a restock of an item, go to its product page and click the "Click here to send an email request for a restock of this item!" which will open your e-mail and autopopulate the subject line with the requested item info.

I have requested a couple but they are recently sold out items... so they won't be restocked during the November restock.

For more info, send an e-mail to dwarvenforgeinfo@gmail.com

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

Post by unclebilly » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:32 am

I am also wondering if any of the Classic Resin Sets will ever be restocked or is all that dead in the water now. Is DF only going to focus on the new Dwarvenite stuff now ?

HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Restock ?

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:48 am

Hello

Would like to know when the following game tiles sets will be restocked :

Narrow Cavern Passage Pack (Expertly Hand Painted) $ 65.00 Sold Out
Water Cavern Open Water Tiles (Expertly Hand Painted) $ 46.00 Sold Out
Village Set (Expertly Hand Painted) $ 375.00 Sold Out

I sent a message to Thod in August (Dwarven Forge Europe) about the 2 first sets of this list he appears to have in stock but got no reply. So if you have an answer, please let us know.

rgds
HQF