New order option under City Builder plus request

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: New order option under City Builder plus request

Post by dice4hire » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:22 pm

I am still waiting to see what else is out there, or will be out there, as shipping is high here, I need it all in one order.

Plus, be aware the roofs weigh over 2 pounds (not really) so they do not fit under minimum international shipping.

I really wish DF would get a real shipping calculator made for the store.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Riley
Orc
Orc

Post by Riley » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:14 pm

dice4hire wrote: The four pack of roofs is great, and will probably sell very well.
I bought one. Will probably get another if they don't sell out too quickly.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Yep, as I predicted, a forum member would spot stuff before the official announcement.....

The four pack of roofs is great, and will probably sell very well.

Floors would sell equally sell, I think.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Riley
Orc
Orc

Post by Riley » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:11 pm

Yes plain wood and stone floor tiles would be insanely useful.

I keep wanting to buy more floors, but the sets that contain them are prohibitively expensive when what I want is plain floors.

madrigalian
Orc
Orc

Post by madrigalian » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:11 pm

Good suggestion. I could certainly use more standard floors and would also prefer to be able to buy them all on their own.

Ps. Welcome to the forums iceycat!
My DF Galleries -
3dDelve - https://ello.co/3ddelve
Imgur - Thanks zazulu! - http://imgur.com/a/ppUeP/layout/horizontal#0

iceycat
Goblin
Goblin

New order option under City Builder plus request

Post by iceycat » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:32 pm

I see there are now new additions under city builder for ordering the full length roof pieces in a 4 pack by themselves (stone as well as tudor) which are distinctly different from the previous roof pack which included the half and half reversible roof pieces a gable, door and magnetic attachment.

This is great, I love this ordering option as I'm always running out of roofs. Is there any way we can please, please, please get a similar option for stone and tudor solid floor pieces? I know there's the existing floor pack for each but much like the other, previous roof pack it gave you things you didn't necessarily need and didn't have enough of what you DO need. And that's the plain, solid floor tiles. Only getting 2 of these tiles in the floor pack was nowhere near enough. That pack should have had 4 at least. having equal numbers of 2 solid floors, 2 trapdoor floors and 2 stair well floors just left me scrambling to come up with enough of the solid floor pieces.

And yes, I know you can just use a trapdoor piece to plug the hole and use it as a solid piece if you want but I don't want to tell players constantly to ignore the trapdoor in the corner as it's not *really* there haha.

TL:DR - Nice new 4 pack option for plain roof types, please add a 4 pack (minimum) order option for just plain SOLID floor tiles too ;)