The Yellow Prophecy

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: The Yellow Prophecy

Post by Harneloot » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:53 pm

Wow - you have A LOT of really cool terrain! I just looked at the pictures but am going to settle in with a Pumpkin Stout later tonight and read the whole thing. Really like the trees and all the special bits in the town!

Q: is that a Geek Chic table you are playing on? Also curious about the various mats you were using and where in the world that ginourmous Carrion Crawler worm min on the bridge is from! :D

realarete
Orc
Orc

Post by realarete » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:48 pm

Well I grabbed a beer, and nearly enjoyed it as much as your pictures and story recap! That was epic ... those massive builds, looked like a lot of fun and time well spent. Great scenes, minis, and paint jobs ... and the story just made looking at the shots even more interesting.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:14 pm

That bridge fight looked awesome.

Someday I'll make it to your neck of the woods. :)
106 Resin and 202 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

MrMorden
Ogre
Ogre

Post by MrMorden » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:45 pm

Very nice! Will the party have to confront the Snake God again, or is this arc completed?

Runeweaver
Minotaur
Minotaur

The Yellow Prophecy

Post by Runeweaver » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:52 pm

Every once in awhile, a group of friends and I get together and do a whole weekend of D&D gaming. I mean it is pretty intense. We took a 2&1/2 days to game, and gamed a total of roughly 35 hours. It was an absolute blast which left us all exhausted.

We did a homebrew scenario which I made and titled "The Yellow Prophecy". I have a captured some of the storyline and only a portion of the photos in this collection:

https://imgur.com/gallery/LZwiFVT

First, my apologies. The storyline in it is kinda rough in my opinion as I did it quickly. There is simply too much to share, and the post is super long as it is. So, if you are interested, grab yourself a cup of coffee first (or a beer if that floats your boat) before sitting down to this adventure.

Enjoy!