MBS add-on

crioux
Orc
Orc

MBS add-on

Post by crioux » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:00 am

I already told Stefan, that if he use my ideas, all I ask is a simple reward, like a free set or discount so I can buy more :)

But some ideas are not revolutionnary or different enough. I might not the the only one thinking of it, so I can't get any reward. Like the waterfall, nothing exceptionnal about it, As for MBS, I sent Stefan photos of my prototypes years before they made it, including the Tiled Floor pattern ( http://dwarvenforge.com/dwarvenforums/v ... d=1376&p=2 ) but a tavern set is not a Breaktrough idea by itself.
But I think that there is enough innovations in the roof system to say that the ideas were original.

jkratzer
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

MBS add-on

Post by jkratzer » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:30 pm

My problem is that I like designing new things, but once it's done I don't like making a lot of copies of the same. I get into a new project. For example, I have just enough roof parts for ONE building, sometimes I wish I had more but I'm too busy with other projects, curently Modular Castle and MBS add-ons.

I just wish Stefan build on my ideas, so I can buy them from DF, better quality, better details, and more time for me to work on something else... :)

Stefan - HINT, HINT!!
crioux,

You may have to sign off on a release, so the lawyers can't give you or Stefan a hard time later on. I really DON'T know, just a thought.

crioux
Orc
Orc

MBS add-on

Post by crioux » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:54 am

My problem is that I like designing new things, but once it's done I don't like making a lot of copies of the same. I get into a new project. For example, I have just enough roof parts for ONE building, sometimes I wish I had more but I'm too busy with other projects, curently Modular Castle and MBS add-ons.

I just wish Stefan build on my ideas, so I can buy them from DF, better quality, better details, and more time for me to work on something else... :)

jkratzer
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

MBS add-on

Post by jkratzer » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Crioux,
You continue to push the envelope on DF accessory pieces! Let me add you to the list, along with yansolo, bombanat, and Thod, of those who are a credit to the non-factory group! You and Thod as not usually for sale, and yansolo and bombanat as usually sellling their works. The four of you are probably the best in the DF add-on crowd. The ONLY reason why I don't include Tony Griffon in this group is because he is a professional, where I believe the four of you are hobby-level, and do this as other than a "day job." I think we all know by now that Tony actually designed the DF Sci-Fi line for Stefan, or most of it.
You four are CERTAINLY better than some others whom I will NOT name here, but we've all growled about elsewhere in the forums!

Aracon
Orc
Orc

MBS add-on

Post by Aracon » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:28 am

Crioux,

Nice job there on the stairs and roofs.

dudebird
Orc
Orc

MBS add-on

Post by dudebird » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:57 pm

I would buy your roof set in a heartbeat. I had demand for it in a session I ran last month.

Please Jeff & Stefan, please...

crioux
Orc
Orc

MBS add-on

Post by crioux » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 pm

If Stefan plan on using it, I have a few ideas to tweak it so it can be used in conjunction with a full multi-level system allowing to make a full building, including roof, like I was trying to do in this old post:

http://www.dwarvenforge.com/dwarvenforu ... d=1665&p=2

Let me know.

Actually, my system is almost complete, I stiil have a few pieces to make, but I don't have the time right now.
When is is final and tested, I will show it here.

dudebird
Orc
Orc

MBS add-on

Post by dudebird » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:42 pm

Killer! Stefan you should steal this design for a Medieval Building Advanced Builder Set.

crioux
Orc
Orc

MBS add-on

Post by crioux » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:21 pm

And the corner can be used as a free standing interior wall

crioux
Orc
Orc

MBS add-on

Post by crioux » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Cast in dental plaster, using Hirts Art for the wooden planks