A couple of Gencon 2011 pictures (with teasers)

Fu-Man Chu
Orc
Orc

Re: A couple of Gencon 2011 pictures (with teasers)

Post by Fu-Man Chu » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:25 pm

As I'm systematically going through my old posts and looking for the lost pictures to put onto my blog, I came across this one and it jogged my memory. Whatever did happen to the wooden building set???

(Non-cropped pictures at http://rpgandrew.blogspot.com/2011/08/o ... -peek.html)

Fu-Man Chu
Orc
Orc

Re:A couple of Gencon 2011 pictures (with teasers)

Post by Fu-Man Chu » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:03 am

Stefan wrote:

The Ice Serpent! Yes, we discussed and started sculpting it right at the Con! Fu man Chu you reveal too much! Ha,ha...yes, what better palce for an Ice Serpent than an Ice Cavern!

OOPS! Sorry Stefan! I thought since those were all done publically at Gencon that it wasn't secret information! I made sure not to include any of the other tidbits of info you gave me privately!

David Wasilewski
Orc
Orc

Post by David Wasilewski » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:08 am

New generic wooden house sounds great - we're one step closer to village/city scape!!!!

Ice Cavern sounds fantastic too. Caverns remain my favourite and most used DF environment so I will buy anything that adds to this!

If the European Shipping issue can be sorted by next year I'll definitely be buying 3 each of these sets!

Dave

LegoRick
Orc
Orc

Post by LegoRick » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Arcarius2001 wrote:
Stefan will just have to dole it out to us in doses, lest I hyperventilate from too much DF excitement!

Yep I am with you on that one. So far it seems they are spacing out the upcoming releases, which really does help out. If they did preorders for all of this new stuff, I would end up having to pick and choose. :[

Arcarius2001
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Arcarius2001 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Pusherman wrote:

Fu-Man Chu the DF ninja reporter... nice info sounds interesting, there is going to be almost too much DF goodness coming out soon... almost

Stefan will just have to dole it out to us in doses, lest I hyperventilate from too much DF excitement!

monkplayer
Ogre
Ogre

Post by monkplayer » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Maybe I figured out now how to quote someone? LOL

monkplayer wrote:

Thanks Purplesaber! I think I figured it out!

Hello monkplayer, there is a "quote" button at the lower right of each post instead of just hitting "reply."

"Keep the Dice Rollin"

monkplayer
Ogre
Ogre

Post by monkplayer » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Thanks Purplesaber! I think I figured it out!

Hello monkplayer, there is a "quote" button at the lower right of each post instead of just hitting "reply."
"Keep the Dice Rollin"

Zaltar of Valoria
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Zaltar of Valoria » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Shadbelly wrote:

I want a shirt as well! I was going to order one or two of those sets directly from psom but now I'll just wait to get them here. Are you going to carry their other sets as well?

At the moment that is the only Set from Psom miniatures that we are going to produce...they currently have lots of other great miniatures for sale there...one good thing about them is that you can get them painted or unpainted and even possibly customized as far as the coloring goes...although that is "unofficial" you will have to ask them yourselves...moving forward we plan to make completely new designs with Sandrine and Olivier from Psom miniatures...in the mean time I heartily recommend picking up some of the other stuff they make which we will not be making...

we continue to be two seperate companies, however Olivier and Sandrine have kindly agreed to do some work for me from time to time...

www.psomminiature.com

Purplesaber
Orc
Orc

Post by Purplesaber » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:00 pm

monkplayer wrote:

@Purplesaber Thanks for the update on what MBS means! How do you all quote another forum post in brown like that?

@Stefan, I want to buy a shirt!

Also agreed -- T-shirts would be a cool idea!

monkplayer
Ogre
Ogre

Post by monkplayer » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:57 pm

@Purplesaber Thanks for the update on what MBS means! How do you all quote another forum post in brown like that?

@Stefan, I want to buy a shirt!
"Keep the Dice Rollin"