TGRE - The Great Rabbit Escape

Feymous
Orc
Orc

Re: TGRE - The Great Rabbit Escape

Post by Feymous » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:41 pm

Thanks for sharing William, this is very amusing. :D

Love setups and pictures that string together a little story. Clever use of ROTA stairs/columns to make different structures. As AnimeSensei mentioned, some look very art deco. And the bead potted plants add a great spot of color. I will be stealing both ideas.

Oldent
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Oldent » Tue May 08, 2018 9:50 am

I have a good selection of bits :)

I had a few more ideas while I was posting. I wonder how the small spider would look on the HA Skull :idea:
What if I use LED candles instead of dowel rod :idea:

I usually host a Halloween game. I may have the LED caves ready this year if not next.

New ideas are always welcome :!:
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue May 08, 2018 3:58 am

Oldent wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 7:15 pm
I will remove the pins when I glue up. I have a Lady Sabelle skull floor mold. In fact I have them all.

https://ladysabelledesigns.com/product/ ... -catacomb/

I need to build something proportioned like the snake pillars. I hope I have four of the old plastic GW spiders.

I need to cast about 20 skull floor tiles. I need to pick which skull will best top the LS skull column. I have the GW skull pack. I do not have anything planned for them yet.

I think we knew you would not need any skulls - with your Jar shelves of Wonders and Terrors and Manufactorum of crafting Tools.

We think you could use a Graveyard style statue 'weeping angels etc' at each corner would make the bridge a fabulous entryway to a mausoleum.

We used the big Alien skulls in the GW pack as part of a trophy rack on our Orkanaut Deffship (heavily modded Arkanaut Ironclad), the rest of the skulls are currently earmarked to enhance our Magewrath Throne and Warscryer Citadel. May have to invest in that skull floor mold from Lady S for those cool pillars
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

Oldent
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Oldent » Mon May 07, 2018 7:15 pm

I will remove the pins when I glue up. I have a Lady Sabelle skull floor mold. In fact I have them all.

https://ladysabelledesigns.com/product/ ... -catacomb/

I need to build something proportioned like the snake pillars. I hope I have four of the old plastic GW spiders.

I need to cast about 20 skull floor tiles. I need to pick which skull will best top the LS skull column. I have the GW skull pack. I do not have anything planned for them yet.

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon May 07, 2018 5:56 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 6:36 pm
Every time I read RB's posts, I think back to his lack of storage and then I think of this book my kids like me to read. I just replace "carrots" with "terrain."
truth AS

Just got agreement from the wife to spend next weekend re-arranging my games room - just hope the weather is dry - so will hopfully make room for more really useful boxes of carrots I mean terrain we mean carrots - damn this gets confusing!

searching Amazon and ebay for 'Too Many Carrots'
Oldent wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 5:22 pm
As the Bunnie ribbon crist worsens,strange projects are afoot.Woe to seasonal crafts :!:

Paved with skulls BooHAHAHA :!:
Wow you never cease to amaze Oldent - that is awesome!
You do know if you did pave that bridge with skulls it would sell ...... A LOT!!
and will go a long way to avert the pending doom by tabletop bridge blandness - keep up the good fight
We are going to step up our bridge game.

And if you need skulls GW do a pack of 340!
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Ci ... kulls-2017

took us a while to realise they were not huge pearls on the sides :)

Oldent
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Oldent » Mon May 07, 2018 5:22 pm

As the Bunnie ribbon crist worsens,strange projects are afoot.Woe to seasonal crafts :!:

Paved with skulls BooHAHAHA :!:

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri May 04, 2018 6:36 pm

Every time I read RB's posts, I think back to his lack of storage and then I think of this book my kids like me to read. I just replace "carrots" with "terrain."

capstone_toomanycarrots_pinterest_bookcover_735x917_001_002_dec15[1].jpg
capstone_toomanycarrots_pinterest_bookcover_735x917_001_002_dec15[1].jpg (63.38 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
maxresdefault[1].jpg
maxresdefault[1].jpg (47.94 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
81vDYvqRDFL[1].jpg
81vDYvqRDFL[1].jpg (42.78 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Wed May 02, 2018 1:06 pm

Mythras is rapidly approaching the Bridge Event Horizon as the Devouring god Myxomatosis floods the world with dull boring and bland flyovers that can only be held in check with insidious use of Lagomorphic crafting material to transform those bridges into magnificent Gothic, Art Deco, Minimalist, Abstract gravity defying transportation trails of metropolitan civility.

Heed the clarion call to obtain all Lagomorph crafting materials to build your Exotic tabletop bridges as a ward against the great devourer Myxomatosis to prevent the ploriferation of dodgy bridges that will suck the life out of your games.

you have be WARNED ......BEWARE!

Oldent
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Oldent » Wed May 02, 2018 7:41 am

There is clear evidence of a growing craft supply gap :o :shock: A clear and present danger :!: An iminent crisis of monumental proportions :!:
Despite an outcry from the Spider motif factions,Old Ent proclaims "We shall not allow a bunnie ribbon gap" :!:

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Wed May 02, 2018 4:10 am

Oldent wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 3:33 pm
Rabitburner exclaimed :!:
"ooooh a lace ribbon Bunny bridge!
do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! #YouKnowYouWantTo"

You can find ribbon with with carrots and lots of hopping bunnies I am almost willing to bet :lol:
What we have here is a clear and chronic case of too many bridges and not enough Ribbon!
(talk about olde worlde problems!)

To help cure you Oldent of this debilitating malady we present to you Exhibits A

and B

And if we are being honest we cannot fathom out why you have not already built a Bunny bridge (pontem egestas)! As you have an obvious gaping hole in your extensive table top terrain inventory.