question about configuration of towers

Do you have a question or a suggestion about how to best utilize Dwarven Forge's products? Please post it here.
Oldent
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: question about configuration of towers

Post by Oldent » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:55 pm

"I don't understand the bit about the small tower doors opening onto the top of the large tower.
Top"

I would like to use the the large tower in the same way as the MBA Round wall corner. The Dwarven Forge large tower is very versatile.I may not be possible. I have the option of bridges

The battlements over hang to much I was hoping there was some way that by using the crenulation parts to make a round wall from the large tower. I want the towers to open on to the walkway.

The DF parts and the MBA walk ways are not the same height. I need the DF small towers with the Large towers for this configuration. Note the warped wall. It was not warped when it was shipped. It is hot here. Store them Flat! I will pin them.

You will need to pin them to prevent this anyway.
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

bernyleung
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: question about configuration of towers

Post by bernyleung » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Oldent wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:37 pm

I want to start upgrading my large tower. I want to start adding small towers.

Can I use the Suspended Parapet Pack with the Large tower?

I am going to order two Cutout Corner Walls for the large towers. I will need the small tower cut outs too.

Is it possible to configure the battlements so that the small tower doors open onto the top of the large tower?

I would like to ask a favor. Can some one with a large collection build something like this MBA set up?

I am going to add the bridge parts and build on a hill too.
I'm going to speculate a bit.

The Suspended Parapet is built off a special 2x2 corner piece. Since the Large Tower is 3" diameter, there would be a gap on either side of the parapet where the large tower walls meet. You are literally putting two "Pac-Man" pieces with their open mouths together (bad visual!) but they are different diameters.

I thought there was no different in the Cutout Corner Walls whether you were using them with Large Towers or Small Towers.

I don't understand the bit about the small tower doors opening onto the top of the large tower.

Oldent
Minotaur
Minotaur

question about configuration of towers

Post by Oldent » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:37 pm

I want to start upgrading my large tower. I want to start adding small towers.

Can I use the Suspended Parapet Pack with the Large tower?

I am going to order two Cutout Corner Walls for the large towers. I will need the small tower cut outs too.

Is it possible to configure the battlements so that the small tower doors open onto the top of the large tower?

I would like to ask a favor. Can some one with a large collection build something like this MBA set up?

I am going to add the bridge parts and build on a hill too.
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!