Instructions?

Do you have a question or a suggestion about how to best utilize Dwarven Forge's products? Please post it here.
Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Instructions?

Post by Vegomatic » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:00 pm

Welcome!

There are a few tutorials... but not one for the Count's Castle that I can find.

Here is the link to the page for the Royal Stronghold which *should* give you enough guidance to build the Count's Castle. Much of it is exactly the same or similar. The Royal Stronghold has a larger footprint using the long walls and the larger towers.

https://shop.dwarvenforge.com/pages/cas ... -tutorials

Feel free to post questions, and pictures. Many friendly folk here will help you as they can!

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:30 pm

I hope it helps! Welcome to the forums!
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

JonnySweatpants

Post by JonnySweatpants » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Thanks AnimeSensei. I'll give this a viewing and see if they can help out at all.

Appreciate it!

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:58 pm

This is the best I can find... They did make a category for it on YouTube; I haven't watched the videos though.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... yYp4vRE5VB
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

JonnySweatpants

Instructions?

Post by JonnySweatpants » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:40 pm

As a newer user of DF items, I understand that the pieces are supposed to be interchangeable to where you can create layouts pretty much as you wish.

That said, when ordering a full set, are there no instructions provided? Case in point, just received my Count's Castle! Super pumped to set it up, but no idea where to begin really. Just kind of trying to piece pieces together that look like they fit based on the lone picture I can find of it.

So far, I love everything about the DF items I have, but this is my first 'set' so to speak. And really wish there was some sort of instructions on how to build it in the same manner that is laid out on the site.