Master Maze instructions?

Do you have a question or a suggestion about how to best utilize Dwarven Forge's products? Please post it here.
kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Master Maze instructions?

Post by kitenerd » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:36 am

Someone please forward the PDF to Vegomatic !

I am surprised they are not on the Wiki, but if he gets them then they will be and this problem will be solved for posterity
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:46 am

Thank you, William! I really appreciate it!
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:17 pm

LadySabelle wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:02 pm
I might have them coming via the Facebook fan page. Thank you so much for looking, William. I really appreciate the effort! If you do find them and it's not too much of a pain, they can be sent to our customersupport@dwarvenforge.com email address.
Found it... 8 pages, single sided. It's mostly (6 pages of) examples of builds in expanding sizes. I gave it to wife and she can have PDFs by noonish West Coast time. If someone else gets it to you first, let me know and I'll let her know it's been taken care of. ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:02 pm

William wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:37 pm
There is a possibility of some downstairs, but I'll have to have my wife make PDF's at work, Monday.
I'll post again. after I look down there. :lol:

EDIT -

I thought I found it, but it's the August 2000 Product Catalog with separate Wicked Addition's 2 sheet and a 2000 Survey also. I'll go back down in a bit to look through one more box. Darn, I thought I had it. I'll put new post when found. Where would you like the PDFs sent, if I do get find them?
I might have them coming via the Facebook fan page. Thank you so much for looking, William. I really appreciate the effort! If you do find them and it's not too much of a pain, they can be sent to our customersupport@dwarvenforge.com email address.
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:37 pm

There is a possibility of some downstairs, but I'll have to have my wife make PDF's at work, Monday.
I'll post again. after I look down there. :lol:

EDIT -

I thought I found it, but it's the August 2000 Product Catalog with separate Wicked Addition's 2 sheet and a 2000 Survey also. I'll go back down in a bit to look through one more box. Darn, I thought I had it. I'll let you know in a new post when/if found. Where would you like the PDFs sent, if I do find them?

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:06 pm

I just want to meet the expectations of a fellow DF fan if possible. And I was hoping not to have to add more work to the rest of the Valoria Team's already busy schedule.

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:37 pm

I have a bunch of those instructions, but they are sealed in boxes in attic. Sorry they are there for the next generation... :lol: ... I hope to never deal with those boxes again.
Besides, there is no wrong way to use these buggers. Just go for it and you'll figure out what you like. ;)

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:18 pm

Yes, the old bow-tie sets came with a few pages of *instructions* staples together. I have some somewhere. I will try and find them and scan them in at the copier at work :)

Edit: I was wrong - even non-bow tie sets came with them. Pulled one out of a Lake set just now. Six single sided Xerox pages. Its titled:

MASTERMAZE
From Dwarven Forge
How to Master Your Maze More Quickly
(Advice from Spiropolous the Minotaur)

Runeweaver
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Runeweaver » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:57 pm

Jeez, that was awhile ago. I’ve seen them, think I even had one at one time. It basically just gives pointers on how to set up the pieces, and basically make it look good. There are a ton of better advice/ideas in the forums (personally just reference William. He has a bunch of unorthodox ideas that look great).

In short, I’m sure someone here will answer, but really it isn’t needed.

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Master Maze instructions?

Post by LadySabelle » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:43 pm

A question came up on our Help Desk today that is way before my time with DF. This person purchased some Master Maze sets (second hand) and is wondering about instructions. Do any of the awesome collectors on the forum know anything about this? And if you do know, do you have copies you could scan in and share? I haven't found anything online yet partly because I'm not positive I know the right thing to search for. I'd love to be able to answer his question and have a file to share if it comes up again. Thanks.

Return to “How Do I Use This Stuff?”