Windows

Do you have a question or a suggestion about how to best utilize Dwarven Forge's products? Please post it here.
panzerfaust101
Goblin
Goblin

Re: Windows

Post by panzerfaust101 » Sun May 12, 2019 8:50 pm

Thanks - was totally unaware of those pieces... will have to put in an order for my birthday

unclebilly
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by unclebilly » Sat May 11, 2019 10:55 am

dice4hire wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 1:14 am
KSI has the castle walls set with some windows in L shaped walls. Looks like they are sold out though. Maybe put floors with lots of pillars on the edges. It might look ok.

I see them in stock both painted and unpainted ??

https://shop.dwarvenforge.com/collectio ... nd-painted

https://shop.dwarvenforge.com/collectio ... ack-castle

Oldent
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Oldent » Sat May 11, 2019 10:27 am

panzerfaust101 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 1:08 am
Hey guys - I own a fair amount of dungeons of doom - have a bit of a castle build compatibility question.

I want to do a dungeon that is a wizards tower - I have enough DF to do 3 levels - but I’d like some windows to give the feel of being in a tower - don’t want to spend a fortune and buy a ton of castle builder - but are there any basic sets that will help me achieve this?
Cheep and fast. Use the DOD magnetic walls. Cut window shapes from magnetic sheet. Paint the paper backing to look like windows or mirrors. You could use balsa wood or tooth picks to make window frames or barred windows.

The castle wall pack from KS#1 is also a good solution. ;)
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sat May 11, 2019 1:14 am

KSI has the castle walls set with some windows in L shaped walls. Looks like they are sold out though. Maybe put floors with lots of pillars on the edges. It might look ok.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

panzerfaust101
Goblin
Goblin

Windows

Post by panzerfaust101 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:08 am

Hey guys - I own a fair amount of dungeons of doom - have a bit of a castle build compatibility question.

I want to do a dungeon that is a wizards tower - I have enough DF to do 3 levels - but I’d like some windows to give the feel of being in a tower - don’t want to spend a fortune and buy a ton of castle builder - but are there any basic sets that will help me achieve this?

Return to “How Do I Use This Stuff?”