Generic Tiled Textures for Printing

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re:Generic Tiled Textures for Printing

Post by jchunick » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:50 am

Lol, clog away!

It's jchunick__gmail_

I'm going to assume that any textures people send are properly licensed... meaning that you know the license on them and they can be used for personal and/or commercial use.
If you aren't gaming then you aren't living.

biowizard
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by biowizard » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:32 am

Thanks for posting this jchunick!

I would have done it too if I knew how to host/edit a website.
Is there any way we can send you more textures for you to modify/edit/host/upload on your website? I guess you could somehow give us your email for us to clog it with high-res images!

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Thanks for sharing those with us. I don't have a use for them just yet, but I have already downloaded them for future use. I have found that I often end up with uses for such things, whether I expected to or not.

JasonYoung
Orc
Orc

Post by JasonYoung » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:25 pm

That's what I was looking for...

Very handy. I will let you know how the project comes together, and I will take some pics etc.

It may be a bit... since the holidays are nearly upon me but I'll make it happen.

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Generic Tiled Textures for Printing

Post by jchunick » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:39 pm

In another thread here: http://www.dwarvenforge.com/forum?func= ... 2&start=24 we were discussing generic tiled textures that could be printed out large format or on 8.5"x11" sheets and spliced together. Since I work with Photoshop daily I figured I would build some from the main free/open source resources out there.

I present to you these textures that have been tiled at 8"x10" or 8"x8" (and are fully tile-able to larger sizes if you splice them together):

Download Textures Here

I currently have six cobblestone textures, a lava and water textures up. More will follow when I have time.

Also to note that each tiled texture comes with two versions: 1) white 1" dashed square grid 2) black 1" dashed grid. The Lava and Water textures also come without a grid.
If you aren't gaming then you aren't living.