Feedback and Suggestions for new Shop Interface Website

Tyrant
Orc
Orc

Re: Feedback and Suggestions for new Shop Interface Website

Post by Tyrant » Fri May 14, 2021 11:43 am

kitenerd wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:24 am As i was typing this i tried again to make sure - and there they were!!!

I did not realize i had hit Dungeon rather than ALL Products and the filter menu did not display that choice or alert me!!! - this is very confusing - if you are in dungeons and decide to shop castles instead, you will only see where dungeons and castles overlap - which could be useful, or could lead you to believe that there were no castle products in the store

Somehow if you select a category on the pull down menu - the filters on the side need to reflect that - otherwise you can get trapped in a small corner of the store without access to everything else
Perhaps the "clear all filters" needs to be a little bit bigger/more visible. I have just been going to the top and using the "Shop/All Products" because I didn't notice that button.

Swiftbrook
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Swiftbrook » Mon May 17, 2021 4:35 pm

I would like to see the sort by price (low to high OR high to low) return. Of if it's still there, I don't see it. I'm often looking for small add on sets for my collection. It's a pain to scroll through 10+ pages.

Droooo
Orc
Orc

Post by Droooo » Mon May 17, 2021 8:41 pm

Swiftbrook wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:35 pm I would like to see the sort by price (low to high OR high to low) return. Of if it's still there, I don't see it. I'm often looking for small add on sets for my collection. It's a pain to scroll through 10+ pages.
Could not agree more with this. Without being able to sort results I find browsing the web store now much less enjoyable than before.

pacarat
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by pacarat » Mon May 17, 2021 11:13 pm

“Search” is missing or hiding on
my iPhone...

MCharod
Orc
Orc

Post by MCharod » Wed May 19, 2021 12:22 pm

'Add to wishlist' or 'notify when available again' button perhaps?

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Thu May 20, 2021 12:41 pm

I like the new Fan Builds section in the Gallery drop down!
101 Resin and 293 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Please see my list of stuff for sale for some awesome deals at 10% lower than anywhere else! Located HERE!

pacarat
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by pacarat » Thu May 20, 2021 2:36 pm

On iPhone, the DF banner at top is covering part of the link to shortcuts (upper left corner). Need to be thinner, or drop the short cut links down a bit.

RisingSeraph
Orc
Orc

Post by RisingSeraph » Mon May 24, 2021 3:16 am

A lot of the new changes are very helpful, but the one glaring omission for me is the breakdown of included pieces in newer sets; there are no breakdowns / lists of included whatsoever, just pictures. Pictures are great and very important, but it helps knowing what each piece is individually called and the exact number of them included. Trying to pick out how many of each piece that comes in a set, for example, is sometimes a bit of a "Where's Waldo." Please consider adding the breakdown of pieces to the newer (Post KS6) sets as they're very helpful in making purchasing decisions.

Grumpy Gnome
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Grumpy Gnome » Mon May 24, 2021 8:29 am

AnimeSensei wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:41 pm I like the new Fan Builds section in the Gallery drop down!
Us too. Looking forward to that getting further populated.
Rick, the Grumpy Gnome

https://thegrumpygnome.home.blog/

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon May 24, 2021 10:41 am

RisingSeraph wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:16 am A lot of the new changes are very helpful, but the one glaring omission for me is the breakdown of included pieces in newer sets; there are no breakdowns / lists of included whatsoever, just pictures. Pictures are great and very important, but it helps knowing what each piece is individually called and the exact number of them included. Trying to pick out how many of each piece that comes in a set, for example, is sometimes a bit of a "Where's Waldo." Please consider adding the breakdown of pieces to the newer (Post KS6) sets as they're very helpful in making purchasing decisions.
I think this should be their next item after ensuring the basic setup of the site is done. For those who need to know, the information is not available.
101 Resin and 293 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Please see my list of stuff for sale for some awesome deals at 10% lower than anywhere else! Located HERE!

Return to “Website Feedback”