Last time alleys were restocked?

xblacklightz
Kobold
Kobold

Re: Last time alleys were restocked?

Post by xblacklightz » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:02 am

nielsene wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 pm
OK so they recently ran out, that might bode well for the next restock or two. Depending how fast they sold....
Dude I waited at the beginning of the month expecting a restock but it never happened. I'm guessing cause they ran out so fast. Hopefully the stuff comes back but all I'll say is they need to release another core set for the water and city builder sets.

nielsene
Orc
Orc

Post by nielsene » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 pm

OK so they recently ran out, that might bode well for the next restock or two. Depending how fast they sold....

xblacklightz
Kobold
Kobold

Post by xblacklightz » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:12 pm

I waited for the restocks but the water caverns are still not in stock and all the other stuff like the painted villagers and a lot of the city builder stuff were out. I had to settle on getting some of the other sets but it sucks that those keep running out.

zenako
Orc
Orc

Post by zenako » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:28 pm

I picked up the Alley Intersection, Stone Streets Add-on Pack and the Street Starter set in early June this year. This was about 3 weeks after I submitted a Pre-order for the Imperial Streets.

nielsene
Orc
Orc

Last time alleys were restocked?

Post by nielsene » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:26 pm

I see that the full imperial street set is on pre-order/restock for this coming wave; but I don't see any of the other street related sets. I'm definitely looking for a few copies of the alley and alley intersection add-ons (painted or unpainted). Just wondering if anyone knew the last time they were restocked to have a sense of how fast they sold out and thus guessing at the chance of a restock in the next wave or two.