Restocks?

Riley
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Restocks?

Post by Riley » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:17 am

Alas, the alleys are not really in stock.

GrumpyOne
Orc
Orc

Post by GrumpyOne » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:01 am

nielsene wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:05 am

Personally my biggest wish is the Alley Intersection pack. didn't get any of those the first time around and looking to get ~3 whenever they show up. I think they're semi-likely in that its been a while, and all the streets are sold out (aside from the Imperial Streets mega pack)
FYI, I just saw that the Alley Intersections are available. I didn't add them to my cart and go all the way to checkout so they may be a 'ghost' listing prior to the May restock however you can give it a try.
"Initial success or total failure"

nielsene
Ogre
Ogre

Post by nielsene » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:05 am

Usually I can come up with a guess that ends up being close on what the next restock is, but this time its tricky.

We're getting DoD and Castles, Real Soon Now (TM). CBS was had pretty strong restocks in the fall. And is generally in-stock. K2 painted basic cavern/varied walls are out of stock, but with CD getting close I don't think they're a likely priority.

The next re-stock is probably the last restock before ks7 launches, so it might target ks7-adjacent concepts -- but erinthor mountain and its subpacks are in stock. And of course Dreadhallow isn't delivered/in-rotation for restock yet.

So that basically says to me, the next restock might not be 'themed' (heavily DoD, heavily CBS, etc) and just fills in holes. There's still lots of stuff out of stock, but not as many complete lines as sometimes.

Personally my biggest wish is the Alley Intersection pack. didn't get any of those the first time around and looking to get ~3 whenever they show up. I think they're semi-likely in that its been a while, and all the streets are sold out (aside from the Imperial Streets mega pack)

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:09 am

This month there should be Dungeon of Doom and some Castle stuff (the new set configurations)

I dunno about city but a quick look seems to show most everything in stock though painted does indeed have some holes.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

xblacklightz
Kobold
Kobold

Restocks?

Post by xblacklightz » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:20 am

When will we get a restock the other sets (city builder, Castle Builder, etc.) ? I only see a list for the Dungeon of Doom.

Return to “Feedback on Latest Sets”