Next Set stuff

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Next Set stuff

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:23 am

If your talking about KSV:
We don't remember any official DF pictures of KSIII or IV builds before backers started posting their pictures.

Obviously there is a comprehensive set of pictures of all the items linked in the Kickstarter including videos of each encounter - which we suspect will be more useful in trying to determine actual size.
Link below 'pachow!'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgh6Kic ... H3uYW9aUa2

But if you have existing DF pieces - especially Dungeons or Caverns then they will be of comparable size.

Apart from that its wait until Law gets his stuff and starts posting his builds.
Disclaimer : There are other builders of Dwarven Forge products.

If its KSVI your after then join the Bean queue.
What pictures there are now or in the future will be in the 'Pre-Kickstarter 6 Discussion' forum section:

viewforum.php?f=58
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

xblacklightz
Kobold
Kobold

Next Set stuff

Post by xblacklightz » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:49 am

I've seen some cool stuff off all the dwarvenite sets but I'm just wondering what the next set is going to look like post dungeon of doom. I hope we get a set of to scale trees. The mini's on amazon don't really match and fit in with the dwarvenite stuff. It's be nice to see different sizes of trees like a shrub or bush (the size of a small elevation platform), working up to a large centerpiece tree (3 by 3 square) that you can customize (the base is the trunk followed by the branches). Water, lava, caverns and dungeons, even mountains have been done but not forests.