Hum-di-dum...Early June Resin Water Restock ???

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Hum-di-dum...Early June Resin Water Restock ???

Post by kitenerd » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:13 pm

dice4hire wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:53 am
Bunnies are much better at multiplying.
post of the day!
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:24 pm

If its just Lake Sets I can order you one William as I am only interested in Lake Expansion sets. Send me a PM if you are interested. Cheers!

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:08 pm

geekjeff wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:58 am
Harneloot wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:37 am
Hey geekjeff,

Can we get confirmation that it is just Lake Sets or both Lake & Lake Expansion sets that have come in?

Thanks.
I can't comment on inventory numbers or which sets, I don't know what they have.

Jay said they'll discuss how to handle it this weekend, and inventory will probably go up for sale next week. They'll give some advance notice before it goes live, but it definitely won't be on sale before next week. Limit will probably be a one per set per customer.

I'll pass along any updated info I see.
Of course, I'll be on vacation with horrid internet. So perfect timing. ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

geekjeff
Ogre
Ogre

Post by geekjeff » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:58 am

Harneloot wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:37 am
Hey geekjeff,

Can we get confirmation that it is just Lake Sets or both Lake & Lake Expansion sets that have come in?

Thanks.
I can't comment on inventory numbers or which sets, I don't know what they have.

Jay said they'll discuss how to handle it this weekend, and inventory will probably go up for sale next week. They'll give some advance notice before it goes live, but it definitely won't be on sale before next week. Limit will probably be a one per set per customer.

I'll pass along any updated info I see.

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:37 am

geekjeff wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:17 am
Hey, just a quick pop-in here to let everyone know that these have not gone on sale yet, you haven't missed them.

I don't know yet when or how they will - I believe Jay is exploring options on how to best go about it. There is a very limited number of sets, and unfortunately demand is going to exceed supply. DF prefers they go to collectors who will use and treasure them, instead of resellers who will immediately dump them on ebay with a 600% markup.

I'll ask the powers that be if we can at least give advance notice or a rough timeframe to forum dwellers before they get posted, if they're going to hit the webstore and not be sold some other way (lottery for purchase rights, etc.)
Hey geekjeff,

Thanks.

geekjeff
Ogre
Ogre

Post by geekjeff » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:17 am

Hey, just a quick pop-in here to let everyone know that these have not gone on sale yet, you haven't missed them.

I don't know yet when or how they will - I believe Jay is exploring options on how to best go about it. There is a very limited number of sets, and unfortunately demand is going to exceed supply. DF prefers they go to collectors who will use and treasure them, instead of resellers who will immediately dump them on ebay with a 600% markup.

I'll ask the powers that be if we can at least give advance notice or a rough timeframe to forum dwellers before they get posted, if they're going to hit the webstore and not be sold some other way (lottery for purchase rights, etc.)

jasdotcom
Ogre
Ogre

Post by jasdotcom » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:24 am

The prospect of finally owning a Cavernous Lake Set, and now the possibility of missing them, has my anxiety through the roof!

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:53 am

Bunnies are much better at multiplying.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Rabbit Burner » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:13 am

So we changed our home page to that for the cavernous lake set, which as of last night was '404 Page Not Found' rather than 'Sold Out' which had been previously.

So going with the re-organising theory.

If we are brutally honest, if it was sold out, it would almost be a relief. We are hoping for cavern lakes in KSVI and so would be easier and maybe cheaper to get. So if we could not buy the resin sets it may be a blessing in disguise leaving us more funds for KSVI.

But they might be terrain trays only in KSVI and this could be the last chance to get lake tiles.

Divide by Zero ....... aarrghhhhhhh!
I am the Game and I want to Play

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:03 pm

Painted KS1 sets have been on sale for a few weeks now (were they even ever totally sold out?) but the unpainted cavern set has remained sold out since I have been regularly checking, which began about 3 weeks ago or so. I think this whole thing was a web store reorganizationsl blip.