Minotaur Lord

Re: Resin Cavern Lake Set

Post by Rabbit Burner » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:43 am

AnimeSensei wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:08 pm
Rabbit Burner wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:01 pm
We see the two resin lakes but no river sets

What are these rivers resin sets that has everyone so excited ?

EDIT: found them :)
RB, if you get ANY resin, these are the sets to get.
We must admit we did load them into our cart, but there are other more pressing items we need. Alleys and roof platforms - trying to get all we need in one order - do not want to pay more in overseas shipping than we have too.

And as gorgeous as they look, they are not a pressing need and do not provide any new functionality for us :(
Also dont really want to board the resin train as we do not know how many stops are on that line!

Great News that DF can make them again, hopefully means DF make the profit not the Ebay hawkers/resellers.

Still very tempting, but how many to get? we do not do many small builds and so feels like you need multiples of all 3 sets.

But still tempting ;)
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:05 pm

I don't know why it wasn't advertised. I will ask about pre-orders but I can't promise anything. Sorry if I don't answer anything more today or tomorrow. I've been awake for 35 hours now and my brain is mushed beans.
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:36 pm

I'm also glad to hear these will be in production again in the future. I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger right now, too many unknowns, but my gut tells me I will have them in my collection someday. :)

AstroCat
Orc
Orc

Post by AstroCat » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:32 pm

My 2 Rivers plus Lake have shipped. If they look different from the originals I'll post pics. Either way I'll report back when they show up.

fyi: I also ordered another Lake and an Expansion but I don't super need them so I've asked to cancel those to get them back into the store for someone else. Even if they do re-stock I can't imagine they are gonna do it very often?!

jazzman
Orc
Orc

Post by jazzman » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:09 pm

Yes! Would love to see how well they look side by side with older sets. Someone who got one please open it as soon as you get it and post pictures so we can gander. Maybe do an unboxing video.

DF, resin cavern sets would be nice too! And chasms!

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:54 pm

Any reason DF was silent on such big news on the lakefront? Seems like something that is worthy of being shouted from the rafters.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

AstroCat
Orc
Orc

Post by AstroCat » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:36 pm

LadySabelle wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:26 pm
The resin sets are not old stock. We are finally able to make them again. So if you're buying them up just to resell, there's not really a point of doing that, and it's not too late to cancel orders and save yourself the extra shipping. If you want to cancel and let someone else who really wants a set for their own get it, you can email us at customersupport@dwarvenforge.com and we'll get it taken care of. Thanks!
Really good to know! I did get a couple extra sets to potentially sell. Not for an obscene amount or anything but to have as a back up plan. Let me think about what I have in my inventory plus what I ordered and figure it out. Oh do we know how often they will be re-stocked?

Any chance of a Den of Evil Set 1 re-stock???

lostpict
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by lostpict » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:13 pm

Outstanding. I look forward to the next restock. Any chance of preorders?
LadySabelle wrote:
The resin sets are not old stock. We are finally able to make them again. So if you're buying them up just to resell, there's not really a point of doing that, and it's not too late to cancel orders and save yourself the extra shipping. If you want to cancel and let someone else who really wants a set for their own get it, you can email us at customersupport@dwarvenforge.com and we'll get it taken care of. Thanks!
Regards,

LostPict, Lord High Undertaker of Valoria
Little Men blog - sfdfsfd.wordpress.com

Blue Prophet
Orc
Orc

Post by Blue Prophet » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:07 pm

They are already all sold out when I got home from work just now.

But great news that there will be more!!

Weltenlaeufer
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Weltenlaeufer » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:53 pm

LadySabelle wrote:
Yessss! :D Epic news!

Return to “Fantasy Master Maze products”