Okay, I give up -- how do you put the river away?

Zaltar of Valoria
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re:Okay, I give up -- how do you put the river away?

Post by Zaltar of Valoria » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:44 pm

I have lost the styrofoam pads so i just use bubble wrap or the plastic wrappers they come wrapped in as padding when i pack these up at gen Con...sorry I admit, it's the hardest one to pack also for me!

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Law » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:40 pm

Thanks! I'm gonna try that as soon as I get home! :D

otherworld
Orc
Orc

Post by otherworld » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:52 pm

The pieces go back as follows:

3 x corners in the bottom layer

In the top layer, on the right, 2 x straights

In the top layer, on the left, the 4-way with sinkhole goes face down, the dead end piece goes on top of it, face up. In the other section, the 3-way piece goes face up.

I hope that helps.

truepom
Goblin
Goblin

Post by truepom » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:06 am

If i remember well, one of the square piece goes face down in one of the slot and you need to put another piece on top of it, facing up. I can't tell you which ones though (all my boxes are empty and stored away), but if it really doesn't work for you, i'll try to get my box out later this week and take a picture.

Hope this help!

granpappy77
Orc
Orc

Post by granpappy77 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Along with Stefan's sculpting and painting videos on youtube there should be a re-packing tutorial series!

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:13 pm

All the water sets continually baffle me when I use to try and put them away - now they just sit in my Sterlite 5 drawer *caddies* (though I did NOT throw the boxes away!)

Maybe one sticky in the photos section of each set correctly put away in their respective boxes could be posted by Jeff after the KS craziness is over?

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Okay, I give up -- how do you put the river away?

Post by Law » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:28 pm

I got rid of all my original boxes for my cavernous water sets, and I bought a brand new river set so I could keep at least one set nicely in its box and safe from harm when not in use. Then I completely forgot to pay attention when I opened it up and I can't figure out how to put it back!

I have either a curved river section or a straight river section that's gonna be left over when I'm done, no matter how I choose to put these things away. Does anyone have a good account of how these pieces go back in the box, so that everything fits? Clearly, based on the number of pieces that come with the set and the number of slots in the styro, there is at least one slot that should hold two of these somehow. But - how?

thanks in advance!

Return to “Fantasy Master Maze products”