DoE Passageway End-Caps

blairgb
Orc
Orc

DoE Passageway End-Caps

Post by blairgb » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Ditto here on the end caps and the 6" DOE hallway please.

Green_knight
Orc
Orc

DoE Passageway End-Caps

Post by Green_knight » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:51 am

i would also like to see end caps, rouded 2" please so that they can perfectly be double as alcoves.

fulongamer
Kobold
Kobold

DoE Passageway End-Caps

Post by fulongamer » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:39 am

One of the very good things about the SF and DoE sets is that the 2x2 floor pieces can stand in perfectly well as vertical dead-ends, sliding straight in and standing free.

Full-dress end-caps 1x2 or 2x2 flat or rounded are also very useful ideas and can go in a Wicked Additions expansion for either.

jkratzer
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

DoE Passageway End-Caps

Post by jkratzer » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Jeff, Stefan;

CONCUR! Rounded End Caps, for DoE, Sci-Fi, even RotA (but RotA could do Squared-off caps, too; either one, that is).

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

DoE Passageway End-Caps

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:59 am

Man I have been wanting End caps for Sci-Fi for years now, and never even once considered DoE...

Both can use them...

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

DoE Passageway End-Caps

Post by Harneloot » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:31 am

a 6" hallway and an end cap would do wonders for the versatility of my 3 DOE R&P sets!!!!

I say rounded, alcove like end-cap 2" deep.

jackattack
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

DoE Passageway End-Caps

Post by jackattack » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:54 am

In one or two other threads, people have mentioned that the (proportionately) large number of T and X intersections in the DoE line make their use... slightly problematic?

DoE passageway end-caps might help. Not only would they allow us to close off the end of a tunnel (especially an "extraneous" spur of a T or X intersection), but they would make nice little alcoves for evil rooms.

Should a DoE end-cap be squared off or rounded? One inch deep or two inches deep?

I know that DoE is a limited edition set, and it already has a WA, but there is a new set coming out, and even if this piece doesn't fit in with that set, perhaps in a year or so there will be a new DoE set that can include something like this.
Favorite Pieces: Chasms, 45 Degree Passages, River & Lava Banks, Ledges, Large Curved Walls, Elevation Arch

Return to “Fantasy Master Maze products”