List of sets

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: List of sets

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Ok, I just bought a bunch of DF that didn't come in it's original boxes; I really need a list so I can inventory it now and make sure everything is there... HQF's website is a nice start, but just that, a start. :(

We have to have some resource!
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

biowizard
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by biowizard » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:22 pm

For now, there is always HeroquestFrance's unofficial listing: http://www.lessouterrainsoublies.fr/Dec ... cueil.html

It's in French but I'm pretty sure non-french speakers can find their way around. It also could serve as a good source of material if someone would want to make a wiki.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:02 pm

I saw the listing one guy was selling 3 of each. A good start there

But I am also a KSI guy so I know little of resin
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:16 pm

I'm not that familiar with doing anything on it, but perhaps at least a Wikipedia page could be created; we're a pretty knowledgable bunch and if we could get it done maybe DF could essentially copy/paste the info if it's right.

I am no expert at knowing all of the old sets; I started with DFKS1 so I'm just putting this out there.

Anyone up to the challenge?

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:13 pm

It is also a great resource in terms of fair dealing. If a collector wants to buy an actual out of print DF resin set the list could let them see what is supposed to be in the set so they can't be taken advantage of as easily. I definitely think this is a good idea when it can be fit into the work load. We can be a demanding bunch, but on the bright side I think the majority of us are at least reasonably patient.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

List of sets

Post by AnimeSensei » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:54 pm

Now that the forum is in operation, one thing that I feel is crucial for DF is to update their products listings. There are so many products that are no longer listed on the site. If a new collector were to find a random set of Mastermaze on ebay, they may think it's fake as there is no mention of it at all on the DF site.

There should be a list of sets produced somewhere on the website, even if some were limited edition and/or are out of stock.

It would also be nice to have what year the product was released in the product description.

Many of us are collectors and having a "checklist" of what we have and don't have by way of a product list would be great. I think MBA has one in a PDF; even something as simple as that would be great.

Anyway, my $0.02 as a potential resin collector. (Most of my stuff is Dwarvenite at the moment.)