Can we get some Dwarven Forge shirts made ?

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Can we get some Dwarven Forge shirts made ?

Post by arsthein » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:38 am

Hmmm... if they do make a design that you can select in one of those t-shirt online stores I think I would go for it, but I wouldn't be satisfied with just the DF logo, I would like some badass artwork too (may be with a humongous dungeon made with all of the sets in the background?)

Just my 2 cents..

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:06 am

Yes, please, do this! I've been asking for shirts since the first time I heard the phrase, "Doom to yer wallet!" They have joints where you just upload the design and they take care of any manufacturing and shipping. DF could put up several designs if they liked. It does make the shirts slightly more expensive that way (they print them up to order each time), but I could see myself ordering one.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:43 pm

Shirts might be nice, but the logistics of sizes and such might be a problem. Maybe licence a design out to one of the T-shirt companies?
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

jls304
Orc
Orc

Can we get some Dwarven Forge shirts made ?

Post by jls304 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:21 pm

I saw a few official shirts in old DF pictures and from Cons but never saw them for sale. I
think there is a market for them because I want one ! Seriously, it's better than free advertising because you can sell the shirts...... think about it guys.