Sci-Fi Furnishings

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Law » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:16 pm

Yup, if you go to the WOTC site, you should be able to find some info about the update -- I'll see if I can find a good link. The game will feature square bases to set it apart as a 30th anniversary set, and it will feature a lot of cool minis like a Spirit of Obi-Wan, which has been shown already.

It's going to be a VERY neat set for fans of the original trilogy....

L

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:59 pm

Yeah i have heard a reputable rumor of May 25th as the release date for the next set. Considering what date that is it makes perfect sense. There should be TONS of SW stuff hitting the streets around then.

Dungeoneer
Orc
Orc

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Dungeoneer » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:02 pm

Is WOTC releasing another two SWM sets? Alliance and Empire ? This is such great news!! I am so excited! Hey Stefan, please release the the Sci-Fi accesory set soon. I just recieved a case of SWM Clone Strike today. WooHoo!

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:16 pm

I'm really psyched for these pieces. I'd love to see some more DF in this area, even though I'm not much of a SF collector. What little I do have really needs some spicing up.... esp. with Alliance and Empire coming for the SW minis game this summer...

Summer?? All signs point to 2 months... ;)

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Law » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:23 am

I just hope Stefan is watching... I'll have to post some pics of the pieces I bought just to show them off, and maybe that will nudge Stefan into giving us these SF passage conversion floors.

Something like that happened with the diagonal floor fillers -- someone (IO? Otherworld?) posted pics of custom-made floor pieces to fill in the gaps left by diagonal walls, and Stefan decided to take the plunge and make "official" versions. I'd love to see something like that for Sci-fi, it really makes the passage elements twice as useful. Keep using them as passages if you want, or involve them in rooms to make really cool sub-rooms like comm stations or sentry posts etc. Really neat possibilities open up.

I passed on the three-way ones, just because it seemed like the 4-way would offer more in-room possibilities. The 3-way, after all, doesn't have a way of connecting the back, long wall to a room, only the two sides of the smaller corridor. You couldn't put the 3-way passage entirely into a room the way you can with the 4-way.

I'm really psyched for these pieces. I'd love to see some more DF in this area, even though I'm not much of a SF collector. What little I do have really needs some spicing up.... esp. with Alliance and Empire coming for the SW minis game this summer...

L

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:53 am

HEHEHe, why i posted after i bought the 2 sets i wanted, i had one set of the 4's from before, but never got the 3 way. Having seen these up a few times i figured they would show up on occasion so i am still working on getting the the 6 i need, just two more sets and i will have all of them.

fiddy
Orc
Orc

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by fiddy » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:44 am

GS,

I'm glad I caught your post before the conversion pieces were gone this time (since I missed out last time Tony put them up) :) To everyone else, my apologies for being greedy. ;)

jkratzer
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by jkratzer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:44 pm

Dungeoneer,
No probs, the ppl on the eastern half of the globe have to stick together :D

All Right, lupus, behave yourself!
I have no desire to send you a razzberry; they tend to get stuck in the fiberoptics and gum up the Internet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eastern half of the globe, indeed.

On other subjects, YES, Tony Griffon is an excellent scupltor, and he is VERY helpful and cooperative with us; it seems his only problem is those who have, in the past, tried to screw him. Once he knows you're a good guy, he is as well.

Jim

lupus
Orc
Orc

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by lupus » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:52 am

Dungeoneer,
No probs, the ppl on the eastern half of the globe have to stick together :D

Dungeoneer
Orc
Orc

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Dungeoneer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:15 am

Dugeoneer
Write him an email. Tony was pretty good when I contacted him about sending to Australia. He seemed fine with the idea, provided he has time to check it out.

He sent me an email. Thanks Lupus!

Return to “Sci-Fi Master Maze Products”