Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:44 am

Shutterbug those floor tiles are up
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... EL:US:1123

Shutterbug

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Shutterbug » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:06 pm

I shot Tony an e-mail through his Ebay store. Hopefully I can score a few more of those floor sections. It's nice to have the added variety.

Geoff

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:29 am

I like them a lot, but I have noticed than when I use them I have generally either used them as a single row between something, or in an inner space (like inside an area between two wall backs) since they don't quit match up with any other floor tile, sometimes they look out of place.

Tony If you are reading this thread... A cool adation to this floor tile type would be to do a "corner" piece so these could mark of a different area. Make one something like the 90' corner around the out side, then a single 1x1 inside the bend, would make a cool adation to the floor type, and I'd likely use them more as they become a special room indicator, or special area indicator.

Shutterbug

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Shutterbug » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:34 am

Well darn, how'd I miss that? I was thinking it was something new (or at least new to me). Good stuff!

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:20 am

All my passage conversion pieces arrived on Thursday and managed to get them painted over the weekend. As a freebie he threw in a damaged floor section which is always useful, and a new floor section that has two rectantular grates to it. I particularly like this piece as something that could be used in an engineering area. I'm also thinking of taking this piece, since it is different, and marking the edges of it with a yellow and black caution tape to mark it off as an elevator/lift embedded in the floor. I'd like a few more of those pieces!!

Geoff

Check back on page #2 post 27 - 2007-03-23 12:12:32
The "grated" floor tile was first made around back then, they are very nice I snagged about 10 of them two years ago when they first came out.

Shutterbug

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Shutterbug » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:07 am

All my passage conversion pieces arrived on Thursday and managed to get them painted over the weekend. As a freebie he threw in a damaged floor section which is always useful, and a new floor section that has two rectantular grates to it. I particularly like this piece as something that could be used in an engineering area. I'm also thinking of taking this piece, since it is different, and marking the edges of it with a yellow and black caution tape to mark it off as an elevator/lift embedded in the floor. I'd like a few more of those pieces!!

Geoff

Dead
Orc
Orc

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Dead » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:14 pm

I love the new pics he has of the Bacta Tank units. So nice!

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:43 pm

I just got my order, they look really nice hope to prime them this weekend.

Bossman
Orc
Orc

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Bossman » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:56 am

Thanks.

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Return to “Sci-Fi Master Maze Products”