Sci-Fi Furnishings

Bossman
Orc
Orc

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Bossman » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi Ghenghis Ska - does Tony have these on his ebay store? I couldn't find them.

Cheers

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 am

For me, I got both the JR Minis and this one, I don't think you can have enough of them really (well I think 6 different styles would be enough for me). For me and my Star wars games, having two models means... One is "good guy" the other "bad guy" so I'm happy with the two.

I noticed that the conversion bits were back in stock, thought about mentioning them, but forgot to.

I know he talked about doing more floor tiles months and months ago (like the AB2 for Sci-fi), which would be very cool, but don't know where that stands.

I am so far just happy to see these, if anyone orders the conversion tiles (or the new tactical stands) if you want the ABS2 for Sci-fi let him know so they might get made.

Shutterbug
Goblin
Goblin

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Shutterbug » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:06 am

I wish had known he was coming out with the strategic command console, I ordered the JR Miniatures version a while ago but I kinda like the Griffon version better. I like the button and screens on the ends.

Griffon Studios also has both sets of tiles back in stock that allow you to fill out the voids around the Sci-fi passage sets. I've been waiting a while to see them come back. I ordered six sets of each last week. Hoping they arrive this week so I can include them in a game Friday.

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:03 am

New Griffon Studios Items

Tony has two brand spanking new items.

Tactical Command Console

Strategic Command Console

lupus
Orc
Orc

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by lupus » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:56 am

Can't say, and don't know him well enough to make excuses :) However, I found Keebleorc a fairly easy guy to discuss matters with :)

I"ve yet to purchase a set as when I contacted him, he suggested there would be further releases in the sci fi line, and perhaps I hold off on my purchases until they were all out so I could maximize my order and save on postage. I assume with the release of set 3 over a month ago, that there won't be anything else in the near future :) Might have to process the order now. Pity Xmas has taken a huge chunk out of my budget

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:32 am

I don't know why the last e-mail would not have reached him, if the other 3 did....

lupus
Orc
Orc

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by lupus » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:11 am

Ghenghis, KeebleOrc wasn't too bad with replying to me, although I got the impression that he had been inundated with enquiries from the board.

Perhaps your email never made it to him? Might want to try a resend?

Purplesaber
Orc
Orc

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Purplesaber » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:11 pm

This is why DF needs to make us some prepainted, DF-quality Sci-Fi accessories.

Ghenghis Ska
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by Ghenghis Ska » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:56 pm

Yeah i have e-mailed "KeeblerOrc", expressing intrest in getting some of the stuff, and after a few inital back and forths he never got back to me. I expressed intrest in buying a set, but he never got back to me.
I also gave him some suggestions on better set distrubution (at least in my mind) While i am very interested in some of the things he has, i am also very not intrested in some of the other items.

I am mainly very interested in the "accesories", the Screens, Consoles, Chairs, Tables, etc. But the Detail bits not at all (the stowage, access panels and other wall bits and the doors), so maybe he just wrote me off, either way they look nice but i can't say what they are like....

lupus
Orc
Orc

Sci-Fi Furnishings

Post by lupus » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:05 am

One of the guys on the Hirstarts forum is using a laser cutter/engraver to fabricate some interesting pieces which I believe can be an addition to the DF sci fi pieces as set dressings.

Check out the following thread.
http://hirstarts.yuku.com/topic/1242/t/ ... d-set.html

He's currently got three sets up for sale