GameTiles Suggestions & Ideas

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: GameTiles Suggestions & Ideas

Post by GODofwar » Mon May 22, 2017 11:33 pm

Chris_R wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 1:08 am
I'd like to suggest the following as an add-on pack to the new Kickstarter 5.
A Pirate ship add-on pack in a similar style to the wooden floored buildings with fully wooden pattern walls at about 2/3 full height (7/8 inch). There could be options for the drop in walls for two cannon ports per section or solid wood or small portholes that could double as oar ports for a galley or viking longship. Different front and end options could be made for a cog or galley and a central hatchway in the center could optionally be replaced with a stub mast or vent hatch cover.
Crazy clever. WE already HAVE a pirate ship!!

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delenda Sunt
WeaselWarGod

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Mon May 22, 2017 8:40 pm

If the pieces are good for other things then that would be good. I am looking at 4 inch towers more now that I have seen some pics. They look good with KSIII pieces. I might have to get some for that.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Jonathan
Orc
Orc

Post by Jonathan » Mon May 22, 2017 6:16 pm

Agreed! Modular ships would be a great (albeit limited in use) additional to the lineup.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon May 22, 2017 1:40 am

Very nice! We've had discussions on a modular ship before here, I would love to see it happen as an add on.
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Mon May 22, 2017 1:24 am

Welcome to Valoria Chris_R.
That layout is ingenious, what a neat way to use the CBS pieces. I've wanted all wood walls for sheds and stables or even just for variety's sake, but some pieces to look like prows or fantails would be awesome.
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

ROUexcommunicated
Goblin
Goblin

Post by ROUexcommunicated » Mon May 22, 2017 1:08 am

I'd like to suggest the following as an add-on pack to the new Kickstarter 5.

Hope that works, I'm no HTML wizard.

A Pirate ship add-on pack in a similar style to the wooden floored buildings with fully wooden pattern walls at about 2/3 full height (7/8 inch). There could be options for the drop in walls for two cannon ports per section or solid wood or small portholes that could double as oar ports for a galley or viking longship. Different front and end options could be made for a cog or galley and a central hatchway in the center could optionally be replaced with a stub mast or vent hatch cover.
Attachments
Ship_20170522_small.jpg
Ship_20170522_small.jpg (65.43 KiB) Viewed 2967 times

jackattack
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

GameTiles Suggestions & Ideas

Post by jackattack » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:55 am

How about adding a \"GameTiles Ideas and Suggestions\" section? It might prevent confusion about which posts are official updates, and which are just DF enthusiasts offering design input or lobbying for future products.

And the \"Do you have a question about you kickstarter...\" section could be eliminated in favor of a more generali \"Customer Service\" section, where people would actually post their questions and issues. And, hopefully, their appreciation when those questions and issues are resolved.
Favorite Pieces: Chasms, 45 Degree Passages, River & Lava Banks, Ledges, Large Curved Walls, Elevation Arch