I'm cheating on all of you...

Ninja
Goblin
Goblin

Re: I'm cheating on all of you...

Post by Ninja » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:22 pm

I have been haunting the forums here for months. Now that I can finally post... I am being teased with other forums to check out! I have a lot I want to post here first though!!

kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by kodiakbear » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:27 am

Here is a address to another mistress for mini painting fun. ;)

http://otherworldminiatures.co.uk/

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Otherworld_Minis/index.php?

Keeblerorc
Orc
Orc

Post by Keeblerorc » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:10 pm

Kitenerd.....You Hussy!
Cheating on everybody else doesn't matter to me ..... but after All We Haven't Meant to each other!......
OK....Ok! After all We have meant to each other!

I totally understand the Forum being dead at this time... Technical issues and all as well as the time of year and a new KS in the near future.

I find myself hardly checking into Forum.... but in my case its due to being very busy in real life. I haven't been posting pictures in the case that the New updated site cant transfer Posts.... Be assured Stefan has Zaltar in the works with Magic's of Great Power.... everything will be fine in a short time... we just have to hang in there till things get back to normal.
johnkeebler@charter.net
Keeblerorc on FaceBook

Mitch
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Mitch » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:36 pm

I think you are safe. Looking but not touching should be OK but if we ever catch you with your hands on one of those models...

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

I'm cheating on all of you...

Post by kitenerd » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:56 pm

I have been unfaithful, i must confess.

The lack of activity here (twice today i have been the ONLY member logged in) has had me spending time on the Reaper forum gawking at the paint jobs and trying to learn something to be a better painter. Even this is all due to DF and this community. Before KS1 i only bought painted minis. Watching Stefan paint convinced me to try it and kind words and encouragement from folks here helped me be successful. Now i am stockpiling frightening amounts of unpainted minis despite the fact that i only get an hour or two a week to paint so i don't produce too much.

I love all of you. You made me a better person. And now i am cheating on you... The nerve of some people!
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939